CH21

Los Angeles, CA

K E E N O N

"I spill my heart out You, you spill your heart out to me"

Heart to heart played in my new house in the hills I purchased last month. I wanted a new start and a modern house with glass windows, elevators and shit. Lani was out here helping me pick a bed for our bedroom, she moved with me because My nigga nip ain't here no mo and her pops always traveling.

Anyways I had some shows and shit to do after so I ain't have really much time to sit here and pick this shit.

"Aye I'm gone get ready for the show" I said giving the fuck up walking past her, she was leaning against the counter on her Mac book looking at beds.

I slapped her ass walking past her racing up the stairs to ma out walk in closet.

"Keenon, where are your keys to the G?!" She yelled, "why" I yelled back.

" I need to grab some of harmony clothes when she sleeps over here, you forgot didn't you?!" She yelled back coming up the stair case.

That was the last time I heard her voice.

We both messed up hard.

LANiYAH

"Yo T you gotta stop it ma nigga" I told him as he buried his head into my neck, he was annoying the fuck outta me by pinching my sides making me squirm

If y'all wondering what T and I are doing right now, we chillin. Back together actually..since o found out G had been cheating on me with kehlani was absolutely mains blowing to me. He even couldn't own up to it so he accused me of sleeping with trey songz. Well that was true, I slept with him..but we were both talking AFTER I cut things off with G and when he went public with kehlani.

Flashback

"I don't want no body else but chu" he sung into my head spooning me from behind in the bed after a wild night.

"You know how long I've been waiting to talk to you, how long I been waiting on you

"You know how long I've been waiting to talk to you, how long I been waiting on you..I seen you with Tyga, Yg &  east. They homies but I just thought you couldn't make up your mind"

"It wasn't really that I couldn't make up my mind, it's just that they all seem to do me dirty. They make me look like a whore for crying out loud. Think about it I been with three of the most popular rappers or thugs and I look like a complete present playing pass the pastel"

He laughed, "Well life go round like that, I got respect for you. You Nas daughter, he ain't raise nothing but a beautiful women with a great heart" he said into my ear.

I turned around to be face to face with him, "I know why all the women love you now"

"You got the looks, the voice & respect for women"

He brushed my hair to the side "you know damn well I'm still gangsta and a real nigga, but I just gotta soft spot for you"

Flashback over.

So we ended things due to tremaine lying about not having a baby on the way..

So then there was me. With nobody, the only person who seemed to care was T. He had Always been there for me no matter the situation. I just think we were meant to be.

"Yo but it ain't no fun if I ain't bothering you" he said laughing.

I pulled his dread and he put his head up towards me scrunching his face. "Dam why you gotta to that shit"

"Yeah also ain't fun if you ain't gettin no sex" I said as I pushed him off me, going towards the kitchen for a snack as he laid their like a jelly bean.

"Bet" he said.

To be Bontinued