CHAPTER FOUR

TZUYU'S POV

"Tzuyu where would you like to go?" my mom asked me.

"Anywhere mom" I told my mom and she just replied a nod.

I took my phone and browse the internet. I saw an article about Blackpink's World Tour here in Taiwan.

I suddenly remembered Jungkook. Is he going to meet Rosé today?

"Tzuyu were here" my mom told me. We arrived at a mall.

"We will be shopping" my mom told me. It's been a long time when I shopped things with my mom.

I wore a mask to hide my self but I think some people notice me but I'm glad they did not tell everyone that I'm here. It will cause chaos.

Me and my mom went to a shoe shop.

"Just get what you want, sweetie" my mom told me.

I looked for some rubber shoes. I don't really like heels. I prefer rubber shoes.

I searched for a black or white rubber shoes and luckily I saw one I took it and showed it to my mom.

"Don't tou want to buy some sandals? " my mom asked.

"Mom, you know I'm not comfortable with those shoes" I replied.

After the shoe shop we went to a clothing line.

My mom searched for some clothes and I did the same thing.

After a few minutes we went to a restaurant to eat.

While eating I saw a man that has a very familliar figure wearing a black hoodie and a mask with a girl that is also wearing a black hoodie and a mask.

I didn't bother them but the man is reallyy familliar in my eyes.
Who could that be?

After eating I told my mom to go home because I will be visiting my brother's dorm.

When my brother saw me he immediately gave ma a hug. We talked about random stuffs.

"How's marriage and idol life?" My brother asked.

"If you only know. I'm so stressed. I'm glad that I got to visit you guys before going back to korea" I said.

After my mini vacation TWICE will be busy attending award shows and preparing for our dome tour.

It was already getting dark but before I go home I decided to go to Jungkook's hotel.

I took the elevator to the third floor where Jungkook's room is located.

I walked towards the room 309. Before I got there I saw Jungkook and a girl kissing. I didn't recognize the girl but when she turned around I saw her.

Rosé.

♥♥♥
Thank you for reading. Please VOTE and FOLLOW.