CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

TZUYU'S POV

"What happened?" My unnies immedietly asked me when I arrived.

"I don't want to talk about it" I went in my room.

I took a bath and got ready for sleep.

"Tzuyu-ah" the door opened revealing Mina unnie.

"What happened?" She sat on the edge of the bed.

"I'm scared unnie, he wants to fight for me but I can't" I finally brokedown.

"Don't be scared we're here for you we will never leave you" Unnie said and gave me a hug.

"He loves you truly Tzuyu I can see that, he waited for you I know he regreted everything he did to you but why can't you give him a chance?"

"It's too hard for me I'm weak unnie I'm too scared" There are peoples that will hurt you and judge you I don't want to feel my pain again.

"Scared for what? Tzuyu we will never let anyone hurt you"

"I'm scared of many things unnie, I can't risk my daughter" I said.

"Tell Jungkook the truth Tzuyu so he can protect you and Yiren" Unnie I can't.

"Then what will happen unnie? What about his career? They are on the peak I can't destroy his dream" I told her but my tears just keep on falling.

"It's not your fault Tzuyu, if he didn't raped you in the first place then this wouldn't happen" she's right but it's also my fault I'm too dumb.

"Your right it was a mistake, but its a mistake that I will never regret" I will never regret giving birth to Yiren she's my happiness.

"She's not a mistake Tzuyu I'm su-"

Mina unnie's word was cut because the door opened revealing my unnies.

"You had a daughter Tzuyu?" Oh ghad.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"Kookie stop that" my hyungs are stoping me from drinking.

I can't in thks way I can forget Tzuyu. I'm such a jerk to let her go before she's a keeper.

"That won't help you kookie" Jin hyung trying to take my glass but I won't let him.

I need Tzuyu she's the only one that can stop me.

"Hyung I need Tzuyu please" I said begging to my hyung.

"Jungkook it's midnight and I'm sure she's resting now" Yoongi hyung said.

"NO! I need her please hyung"

They didn't talked to me but I can still see them talking to each other. I was about to talk again when someone talked.

"I'm sorry maknae we promise you will see Tzuyu soon" It was RM hyung said.

I was about to answer him when I fell and felt pain the everything blacked out.

●●●
Just a short update! Hope you like it:)