1 the letter

Hermiones pov:

I woke up whit strong arm around me. My eyes meet my husbands gary eyes. 

Good morning Mia( my husbands nikname for me.) 

Good morning ferret. Then he kiss me. 

I heard a sound at the window. I went upp and took the letter from the bird and then read it.

                        Hermione Granger

You are invited to the family Reunion. Its at the lion and the snake hotel. 

How is owned by THE DRACO MALFOY. The reunion is may 12 to may 18 at 13:00 we are going to check in. 

                   from your aunt Alma.

I felt arms around me wrist and the my husbands head on my shoulder. He is reading the letter. 

I dont want to go, I sad to my husband. 

I am whit you and the twins. And dont forget that you are a Malfoy now. 

After he sad that scorp cam in th the room.

hi mamy and daddy

Hi my prince,I and Draco sad at the same time.

Wher is Cissy?, ask Draco.

She is in the livinroom and seen on the telly. 

I,Draco and scorp went down to det livinroom and the I started whit the breakfest.

Toorrow we are going to the family reunion, sad I.

Tomorrow I have a metting in France so I can not be on the reunion the first day. But you guys are going whit mammy,Draco sad.

ok , sad the children and then when the have eaten the food they when to pack their bags. 

Are you ok?

yea but I dont like the reunions. I have not gone ther for 17 years. 

It going to be fin . 

After he sad that I when to the bathroom and spewed.

Draco ran to me and held my hair. When I was done he ask:

Do you feel good?

yeas I think I have eat somthing bad. After he have when down and looked if the children was ok I took a pregnant test and  then I waited. I look at it and it was positive.

How should I tell Draco and the Kids. Then I remember that Draco is going to a metting and I can tell the children and then tell him when he comes the secound day.

That night I slept whit a smile on my lips becouse I was thinking of how happy Draco will be and the children.