2 meet the family

hermiones pov.

I woke up whit a cold side beside me. My husband had got to the meeting early in the morning. I put on my clothes and went to my childrens rooms.

After I brought up scorp and cassy I went to do breakfest. Scorp come in whit a pair of blue jeans and a white sweater and cassy com in whit a pink dress and a pair of white shoes.

Good morning mommy.

Good morning my prince and princesa.

After we have eat we want to my sport car that Draco have bought me.

It took 20 min to the hotel.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

brerildas pov

Almost all of the familty was here. I. my siter and my cousin speaked about how Draco Malfoy is so hadsom and how he comed to this hotel som day.

Jean and Martin the bevers(hermiones) parents come to ous.

Hallo jean and martin.

Hallo Brerilda.

Is hermione comming, I sad.

Yeah she is comming.

When she sad it a car parked in the reserved parking place.

A beautifull women step put from the car. Her hair was brown and falt. She have the latest dress from HMJ fashion.

From the back seat come two beautifull children.

They come in to the hoitel and me, my sister and are cousin went to her.

Hallo we are the three top models in the world nice to meet you.

Have your parents not tell you that you dont need to tell lies.

HERMIONE the all three screamed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hermione pov

Yeas it is me, Isaid whit the Malfoy smark.

Then I say my parents and the children schreamed.

grandma and granpa,Scorp and cassy schreamed and run to my parents.

How can you have cildren whitout marrige.

I am married in 10 years, I sad and then showed them the ring. The ring has a lion and a snack whit green and red diamond.

You have faked that ring or your hustband is ugly.

I did not care what thay said.

Should we check in, said.

I when to the desk and then sa how was they.

Hi bleiz. How are you?

I am good granger. How is d......., I stopped him in the name and then give him that look like I have not tell them an dthen my granfather asked for the keys.

The family reunion, he sad to bleiz.

Bleiz gived them the keys and then looked at my and then gived me the painthouse key.

We we ak went to different directions.

The kids went to the room and I went to call Draco.

Hallo love,sad Draco.

Hallo my King.

How is the family reunion?

They are bad as always. When are you comming?

I am comming late tonight or early in the morin.

How are we going to teel my family that I am married to the most handsom person in the world.

WE can have a ball. When everyone have come I say that I have a wife and tow perect children.

Then ween he said that I remember that I need to tell the children about the baby.

Ok I miss you, I sad

I miss you too but I need to go by Iove you.

I love you.

After the call I went to the childrens room and then said that they need to come in the livingroom in 5 minutes. I went and sat down in the sofa.

What do you want mom,Scorp said.

I am just going to say that you and cassy are going to have a sibling. I said the last world fast.

What! Scorp and Cssy said at the same time.

Are you happy? i askt liter bit sad.

Ofcours we arent sad we have wonted a baby since I was 4 years old, said Cassy.

Me too,said Scorp.

We hugged.

You need to promis thay you are not sayning this to daddy alright.

Yeas.

After we have hugged again I said good nigjht and then I went to bed. At the night I have slept good and not have a bad dream.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dracos pov

I went to the painthouse and on looked the door. I stept in to the kinds room and then kissed the front head.I then went to wher Hermione was sleping. I kissed her cheek and then she woke up.

Hallo darling, Isad and then I went in to the bed and then kissed her lips.

I can not understand that every time I kiss her that feeling that I got at or first kiss comes back everytime. I then fall asleep whit Hermione in my arms and that night I dreamed about Hermione.

Thank you for reading. I dident think no one should reading this but some are.

I am happy.

I just wanted to say Have a nice day::):):):):):):):):)::))::):):):)):)::)):