3 the Ball

Hermiones pov

I woke up whit strong arms around me. I looked up and say my hustband gray eys meet my.

Good morinig hunny, Draco said and kiss my on my nake.

Good morning handsom.

I went to the bathroom and put on my dress and in the same time my hustband went to the children how is downstars.

I went to the kitchen and did breakfest.

Today we are having the ball. Me and cassy are going in with my family and Scorp and Draco are going in back stage.

Ok, the three said.

The whole day flew by and it was time to get dress. I and cassy went to my and dracos room and draco and Scorp  went in to Scorp room.

Cassy have a pink dress and I have a blue dress.

You look beautiful mom, Cassy said to me.

Thanks Cassy but you look more beautiful.

Thanks.

We went down to the livingroom. Draco was wearing a black jacket and jeans and a green tie.  Scorp had the same thing.

You look beautiful, Draco said to me and Cassy.

We went to the balroom in the hotel. I and Cassy said good bye to the boys and we went in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BRETILDAS pov 

I was talking to hermiones parents wenn hermione went in to the ball room. She looked perfect and her daugther looked so cute.

Hermione what have you on you. You looked like a poor person and where is your son.

He is with is father.

He is with som random person becouse you can not be married bbescous you arw ugly....

When I said that DRACO MALFOY went up on the stage.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Draco pov

I heard one of hermiones cousin say that Hermione is ugly. I went to the stage and took the microphone.

Hallo everyon! Thanks for you are coming. I want to say that I am married and have kids.

Hermiones cousins screamed that I should go to them and get marride.

Can I have my wife on the stage and my children.  Scorp run to me and Hermione whit Cassy went up.

All of the grangers went silent.

I kissed hermione on the mouth and my children on the cheek.

This is my wife and my two children. Hermione Malfoy and  Scorpius and Cassandra Malfoy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hermiones pov 

I took the microphone from Draco and said we are going to have another child.

Draco looked at me and said are you pregnant. I nodded and a secound later he huge my and kisst me.

After the kiss we went to or room and put the children in the bed and then we went to slepp.