Prom

Alice had been cooking all afternoon and it was time to get all dressed up for the dinner with the Jone's men and after that, the prom.

Finally, the Cooper women were ready. Alice was wearing a grey dress that was tight in all the right places and Betty had a beautiful light purple dress. After a couple photos were taken, they heard FP's truck and the youngest Cooper answered the door. She happily greeted FP and gave Jughead a sweet short kiss not to ruin her lipstick. 

FP POV

I entered the house and there she was, standig in the middle of the hallway waiting for us to come closer. Oh God she's hot, I'm not sure if I can survive this dinner. I approach her by telling her how beautiful she looks and giving her a kiss in the cheek.

No POV

Jughead walks into the living room with Betty and Alice makes her way to the kitchen, she's sure FP is looking at her ass so she swings her hips a little bit more driving him crazy.

FP seats next to Jughead and Betty seats in front of her boyfriend. Alice brings the food from the kitchen and leans towards the table holding FP's shoulder for balance. Before making her way to the end of the table, and without the kids noticing, she straches FP's neck, slowly, turning him on like she used to in the good old days. He smirks but that smile fades away once she starts asking questions, provocing him. Everyone thinks they hate eachohter by the way they talk but that's actually the way they found out to get rid of all the sexual tension.

The dinner was going... politely I can say, and that's when they heard the doorbell. It was Hall, saying how sorry he was and right in time for the dessert. Alice let him in and he sat at the other edge of the table.

FP's eyes windened when he realized the dessert was peach pie. It was his favourite! The kids were full already so they excused themselves and once Hal was allergic to peach he wasn't going to eat it too, so he went to the other room with Betty and Jug for showing them the photos of his prom.

Alice and FP were left alone. She served him some pie and then used her very one spoon to eat from his plate caughting his attention to her mouth. She seductively ate the dessert, slowly licking the spoon. Needless to say that her actions had arroused him.

After the dishes were washed it was finally time to get to the dance. Hal wasn't going so he kissed Betty's forehead and gave Alice a little peck on the lips that made FP look away. They all got into the truck and the car ride was silent exept from Jughead talking to his girlfriend in the back seat.

At the prom Alice greeted some old friends such as Hermione, Tom and Sierra while FP was standing in the back talking to Fred. All of the children were having an amazing time and they were delighted when the Dj put a slow, forcing everybody to pair up. Soon, Tom was dancing with Sierra and Fred was with Hermione. Alice let out a little laugh "Just like back in the day" she said loud enough that FP could hear her, so he approched her lifting his hand up making clear he wanted to dance with her.

"Hell no" Alice said, and standing in the exact same position FP raised an eyebrow. She rolled her eyes "Fine" and took his hand. Their bodies slowly came closer and closer until they were pressed togheter. Both of their hearts started to race and he had to step back when she started grinding on him so she couldn't feel the arrousal in his pants, but that was her obvious goal and she smirked as the music came to an end.

Hi guys, let me know what you think in the comments! Also, should I do a part 2?

Love, Winter.