Anemone

OK don't kill me for this, but I found this song through one of FBE's "React to K-pop" videos. and now I cant stop listening to the beat. It IS IMPOSSIBLE TO ESCAPE FROM DAS BEAT

OK, in all seriousness, I actually find this song very catchy and fun to listen to, but as I was listening to it for the... fourth time in a row, I believe, something in my head clicked as I remembered not only this picture, but the character Anemone. She's kind of a sassy little jerk, and this song is even titled "I AM THE BEST", kind of how she believes she is the best at everything. I mean, she allowed herself to be enchanted by Dragon Thanos (AKA Darkstalker) to try and kill her own mama... yeeahhhhh... she's a bit crazy.

This picture above depicts Anemone about five years after all that mess with Darkstalker, when she's a full adult. As you can see, she looks like some kick-butt girl who would be in a girl band from Seoul or something; probably pulling a page from that one BLACKPINK song where the lead singer is driving a bejeweled tank. XD The point is, she's loud, flashy, sassy and has superpowers. Who else would this song fit?

Song: 2NE1's "I AM THE BEST"

(srsly look up the English lyrics for this song and you'll see what I mean by THIS FITS ANEMONE)

SofiTheWriter

LaurenABlack

KawaiiRFandomLover

LamsFiveEver

Orangutan101

Stay tuned for more!