ch1

a/n: this is what the two look like

"Everyone,I will be having some important guests coming so please. Be on your best behaviour" ~Slender. "What time are they coming?"~l.j. "Tonight at 8. Hopefully most of you will be out killing or at least doing your own thing in your room."

~time skip~

There was a knock on the door,Slender opened it "ah Edward,I'm so glad to see you" "It's good to see you to Slender." "My,is this Jackson and allen?" "Yep.it's Good to see you again Slender"~Jackson. allen just stared at his phone,whilst he was listening to music. "allen!"~Jackson. "What? I'm not doing anything wrong" 'allen....you've changed from when I first met you...why?' "Anyway,Here's their stuff,I'll drop the rest of tomorrow. Goodbye" "goodbye Edward." Edward left. Slender closed the door,then turned to the two brothers. "Come with me,I'll show you to your rooms" the brothers nodded and followed him to their rooms. "Jackson,I know how much you like your blonde hair so here's your room" Slender opened the door,making Jackson gasp "it's perfect! I have so many mirrors!" Jackson ran inside the bedroom and started admiring it. "allen,I know you like your privacy so you get this room" "thanks Slender,I'll get settled. Night" allen said emotionlessly. "allen,tomorrow can I talk to you?" "Sure" "goodnight"

"Night"

When allen woke up he put on his casual outfit on.

He then started to put his stuff away whilst listening to music.

"Hey you must be the new guy,the names ben drowned" "allen" "Not much of a talker are you?" "....no" Ben made a '-_-' face. "So how did you become a creepypasta?" Asked allen. "Long story short I Drowned. What about you?" "It's hurtful to talk about" ben noticed the bandage on allen's neck "does it have something to do with what's under your bandage?" "Maybe." "Well,your not the only one who's been through crap,a lot of us have.well,wanna play some video games?" "Sure I have nothing better to do" "great! Race ya!" Ben teleported away followed by allen who went into the shadows and appeared downstairs. "How did you-" "you teleport,I go into the shadows" allen smirked. "Cool!"

~Time skip~

After playing video games with Ben allen decided to go take a walk in the woods,eventually he came across a well known person...his ex. "This should be fun" allen made a shadow bat appeared and hit his ex behind his head.

Eventually his ex woke up,being strapped to a metal table and clearly in a basement. "Look who's awake,morning sleeping beauty" smirked allen. "a-allen!?! I thought you were dead!" "No. I am still alive barry,but I don't know about you" "W-What?!" "What you Did when we was in college was unforgettable. I mean,seriously? Telling the school I raped you." "I was stupid,I'm sorry. Please forgive me allen" "no.never again,it's Thanks to you I'm like this" it was silent. "Tell me Barry,do you like music?" Barry nodded. "Good" allen used his phone to play a certain song and started singing along.

Oh, she's sweet but a psycho

A little bit psycho

At night she's screamin'

"I'm-ma-ma-ma out my mind"

Oh, she's hot but a psycho

allen grabs two knife's and stabs barry in the palm of his hands