CHAPTER 15

JAKE'S POV
It has been 2 weeks since Twice returned from their tour... Dahyun is still mad at me, but I don't want to be so annoying so if she doesn't want to talk to me, I'm not gonna do anything about it... At the police station, Daniel, V and I has been informed that soon we'll travel to another country as we are going to participate in I don't know what case. I just know it sounds dangerous but also interesting!
-At the police station-
-V: G-morning guys!
-Daniel and I: Good morning!
-V: As you know, we are going to travel soon to USA. There will be helping the FBI to find the most wanted murderer. It's a hard mission, but we are considered as the best team of investigation all over world. So let's show what we can do! Today is Friday, and they said we'll be leaving this Sunday, so enjoy your last days here and prepare yourself for it! You can have the rest of the day for free!
-Jake: Yeah! We are having an interesting case, I'm gonna show what I can do!
-Daniel: With you with us there's not case we can't solve!
-V: Yup, we'll make it in no time!
-Daniel: Will we be working with someone else?
-V: I dunno... We'll see when we arrive there... Well as I'll also have a rest today, what if we go having fun?
-Jake: What about a karaoke?
-Daniel: Yeah sure!
-V: So what are we waiting for?!

 Well as I'll also have a rest today, what if we go having fun?-Jake: What about a karaoke?-Daniel: Yeah sure!-V: So what are we waiting for?!

NARRATOR'S POV
They arrived to the karaoke, and they were supposed to have fun there but... There was Twice having fun there... So, did Jake have a good time there?
JAKE'S POV
We arrived to the karaoke, we are really excited! I can't wait to have fun with this guys, we go inside the buildings... I can't believe what we are seeing... Why is Twice here?
-Sana: Jake!
-Jake: Hey girls!
-Momo: I didnt know you would come here...
-Jake: Oh, we just came here to have some fun before we leave...
-Nayeon: Where are you leaving?
-Jake: We'll be going to USA, we have an important case there... I'm looking forward to show what we can do!
-Nayeon: Will you be staying there for a long time?
-Jake: It depends, I'm gonna be there until we catch the most wanted murderer all over the world.
-Nayeon: Aww man... We just came back to Korea and now you are leaving! Why don't we hang out before you leave?
-Jake: H-Hang out?!
-Nayeon: Yeah... What happens? It's okay if you don't want to...
-V: He'll want for sure, but it has to be tomorrow! We are leaving on Sunday...
-Jake: (whispering to V) What are you doing? You know I can't hang out with girls...
-V: (whispering to Jake) So it's because for it that this will be your chance to get over it! Just go ahead!
-Nayeon: So Jake, do you want to?
-Jake: Yeah, sure, let's hang out tomorrow!
-Nayeon: Yay! It will be awesome! I can't wait for it!
-Meanwhile, while Jake and Nayeon talked-
DAHYUN'S POV
Why is Jake here? He betrayed me... And what is worst, he didn't dare to try and explain it to me... Why is he like that? Wait why is Nayeon talking to him?
-Daniel: Hey Dahyun...
-Dahyun: Hey Daniel...
-Daniel: How are you?
-Dahyun: (Sigh) As you can see I'm mad to Jake...
-Daniel: Well you didn't try talking to him you-
-Nayeon: Why don't we hang out before you leave?
What?! Nayeon asked Jake to hang out? What is this... I can't believe it...
-Jake: Yeah, sure, let's hang out tomorrow!
Really? Really Jake? I really hate you! Idiot, idiot, idiot, idiot...
-Daniel: You know that Airi is his older sister right?
-Dahyun: Yeah- Wait, what?!
-Daniel: It resulted that his mom and sister were alive... But everyone thought she was his girlfriend...
-Dahyun: Oh, no!
-Daniel: Well, it seems like he'll be hanging out with your friend now...

-Dahyun: Ugh

-Dahyun: Ugh... Please go already to a karaoke room... I can't continue seeing them flirt like that...
-Daniel: Yeah, sure... Hey buddies, let's go! We are wasting too much time... I can't wait to sing!
-V: Yeah, let's go!
-Jake: Sorry Nayeon, I have to go... See you!
-Nayeon: See you tomorrow!
They are heading to a karaoke room and they pass by me...
-Jake: Hi, Dahyun...
After that he dissappear from my sight as he entered to their room...
-Chaeyoung: Are you okay Dahyunie?
-Dahyun: Airi is not his girlfriend... It's his older sister...
-Chaeyoung: Oh yeah, I knew it...
-Dahyun:What?! Why didn't you tell me?
-Chaeyoung: I forgot...
-The rest of Twice: What did you forgot?
-Chaeyoung: To tell everyone that Airi is not Jake's girlfriend, it's his older sister...
-Nayeon: Really?
-Chaeyoung: Yup! Their friends told me when we arrived to Korea...
-Nayeon: So... As he doesn't have a girlfriend it means-
-Dahyun: It doesn't mean anything! Jake is mine, you can't steal him from me!
-Jihyo: Woah, did you say that he's yours?
-Dahyun: (blushes) Did I say so...?
-Jeongyeon: Yeah, you did...
-A silent between them-
-Nayeon: I'm already going to meet him tomorrow Dahyun...
-Dahyun: Nayeon-unnie... You can't do that! He's someone special to me... I can't hold the pain inside my chest everytime you try flirting with him...
-Mina: Aww, Dahyunie is in love!
-Nayeon: (sigh) Okay, I don't want us to break our friendship for a guy... Go meet him tomorrow instead of me... You deserve it. But if I get another chance I won't let it scape... So don't let him go easily pabo!
-Dahyun: (hugs Nayeon) Nayeon-unnie! Thank you so much... I'm gonna make him mine officially!

 I'm gonna make him mine officially!

-Jihyo: So... Can we go to a room and start singing also?
-Momo: I'm gonna dance also! Oh, and can we get some drinks and jokbal also?
-Sana: How are we gonna get jokbal in a karaoke?
(everyone laughs)
NARRATOR'S POV
Everyone had a lot of fun singing, dancing... Then they returned to the dorm as Dahyun will be hanging out with Jake after a long time...

A: What's up guys! What do you think that will happen with Jake and Dahyun? Stay tuned to discover it! See you around guys! 👋😎