CHAPTER 1

Tae and the police arrived to the police station...

-Tae: Where's him?

-Police 2: Where's who?

-Tae: Jeon Seung. Did he try to escape again when I wasn't here?

-Police 2: No sir, he put our best guard, Jungkook, to keep an eye on him everytime.

-Tae: Good, so he didn't do anything weird?

-Police 2: No sir, well he just...He didn't talk anytime and he didn't want to eat the dinner.

-Tae: What the hell happens with him now?

-Police 2: Will you head to his cell now?

-Tae: Yeah. I have to revise why does he act this weird...

-Police 2: Here you have the keys then.

Tae leaves heading to your cell, once he arrives...

-Tae: J, what happened with you today?

-Jake: Does something happened to me? Im really fine. Leave me alone.

-Tae: Huh, J why didn't you have dinner?

-Jake: I didn't want to...Leave me alone, sir.

-Tae: Hey, you can tell me if you have any problem...After all im-

-Jake: You are nothing, understood, nothing to me. You betrayed me, and you are always putting me to the punishment cell and making the guards keep an eye on me. Sorry not sorry, ex best friend. You can leave me alone, right now. I don't need to eat anymore, just do as I don't exist. I rather die than keep here.

-Tae: You can't be talking seriously...J you have to eat, im sorry that you ended up here I just-

-Jake: L-E-A-V-E  M-E  A-L-O-N-E

-Tae: Aish, J...I don't know what im gonna do with you...(He leaves)

JAKE'S POV

Yay! I made him feel bad, now it's my chance, im gonna leave this asshole place, I'll rescue the girl and after that I'll show up that I didn't do anything wrong. As I didn't want to have dinner, when Tae returns to check me I'll tell him that I want to eat, and I'll make him come with me to the kitchen, there I'll knock him out. Then I'll grab his office keys and look about information about the case, after that I'll rescue the girl. Nothing bad will happen, im such a genius!

-Tae: Hey J, I have been thinking I have been so cruel with you...

-Jake: Sorry I also had been so mean, I didn't want to say what I said before, by the way you can't imagine how hungry I am...Ugh, I should had had dinner as you said. Im such a jerk.

-Tae: Yeah you are-

-Jake: Can we go to the kitchen? I promise it will be quickly, I just want to eat something...

-Tae: That's against rules, we can't do so...

-Jake: It's so late at night, no one will notice...Please?

-Tae: Ugh, fine...But quickly.

-Jake: Yes, sir.

You both went to the kitchen and when Tae wasn't paying attetion to you, you knock him out hitting at his neck as hard as you could.

-Jake: Im sorry V...I had to do it, I'll save the girl. I have to proof that im innocent. Hmm...Let's see...Oh here! You had your keys in your jacket, that's an easy place dork...Well im leaving.

You run to Tae's office trying that any camera film you. Once you arrive there you look the folder with the case information, after that you leave the jail without no one noticing it.