CHAPTER 6

JAKE'S POV
Again... V caught me again... I'm going to jailed again... But, there's a thing he doesn't know... I have a friend who will help me... He's-
-V:You! Go out of your stupids thoughts... I can't believe you really  fooled me, but as I said, you can't scape from me...Ugh, I told you a thousand times... Jake just stay the time you have to and then you'll never be free...
-Jake: Yeah, yeah... Whatever... Leave me alone, you had never tried to help me.... We weren't as friends as I thought.
-V:You...Nevermind...

-The next day, 5:00am-DAHYUN'S POVI'm going to help him, I don't know why but I really need to

DAHYUN'S POV
I'm going to help him, I don't know why but I really need to. So I'm going to meet that friend, I hope he's a good person and it's not a trick to kidnap me...Anyways, I'm doing my morning routine as I don't want to be late, I'll have to go early because I don't want any member to notice that I'm not home...
-At the park-
I don't know who's the person that I'm supposed to meet, I hope this doesn't turn into a problem for me... Suddenly I see a man coming closer to  me.
-??? : I see you came, I guess Jake was right...
-Dahyun: Yeah well, after all he saved me... So who are you? And why did you want me to meet you?
-??? : One question at a time girl, I'm Daniel... And we are here because we'll discover why Mr. Thimpson died. We are gonna show that Jake is innocent...So,will you help?

-Dahyun: Do you pretend me to work as an inspector? I'm an idol, that's impossible for me!!-Daniel: Because you are an idol is that I need you

-Daniel: Because you are an idol is that I need you... Look Jeon's Company will pay JYP so they can have Twice performing there for a private party, that will be your chance. I'll be working at the party as a waiter, then both of use will excuse ourselves and we'll investigate all over the building so we can find for evidences...
-Dahyun: You really have a good plan, you are so smart...
-Daniel: I didn't think of this, it was Jake... As V jailed him again he won't be the one who works as a waiter, that was the original plan... But anyways, you'll work with me or not?
-Dahyun: I'll... I'll do it, I guess...
-Daniel: I'll go visit Jake and tell him that you accepted...
-Dahyun: When will you go? I mean... I would like to visit him...
-Daniel:I'll go tomorrow as today I have another things to do... Wanna join me?
-Dahyun: Yeah, please!

 Wanna join me? -Dahyun: Yeah, please!

-Daniel: Okay... Then wait for me at this park tomorrow at 9:00am. I have to go now, see you around girl...
-Dahyun: Bye!
After that, I return to the dorm where my members were still sleeping...

JAKE'S POV
Poor V... He doesn't know that I'm always a step before him... He won't stop me, I'll show that I'm innocent, but if I can't, my friend Daniel and that girl Dahyun will do it... Suddenly a big noise starts all over the cells, I wonder what it is... I follow all the screamings and another criminal starts talking to me...
-Prisoner: They are awesome, right?
-Jake: What are you talking about?
-Prisoner: Twice it's at the TV right now... Man you live under a rock, although we are prisoner we like seeing cuties also... OMG! Nayeon it's really beautiful... I would die for meet her...
-Prisoner 2: Hey, Nayeon it's good, but did you see God-Jihyo? She's really the best thing my eyes had ever seen...
-Prisoner: So... You dude, which one is your favorite?
-Jake:My favorite huh... I don't really listen to them, but if I had to... I guess that Dahyun. Yeah Dahyun... (you can't hold to smile)

-Prisoner 2: We have another fanboy then

-Prisoner 2: We have another fanboy then... That's cool!
Suddenly V comes out...
-V: What's going on with all this noise? Return to your cells, your break is off... C'mon, c'mon...
-Jake: Yeah sir...
-V: Why are you suddenly that happy? What did you do? Tell me, now!
-Jake: Nothing, nothing... I promise.
-Prisoner: He just saw his bias, it's normal, that girls can make your day...
-V: Oh, okay... I didn't think you would talk about girls Jake...you just used to talk about cases and so...
-Jake: Don't act as my friend V, just leave me... I'm going to my cell, so it's not necessary to you to talk to me. Bye police chief...
-V: Don't be like that Jake... You know that I'm your friend but I'm doing my work.
-Jake: That's it! Do your work, don't talk to the prisoners when it's not necessary.

-At Twice's dorm, after a hard day-
-Sana: I'm gonna die! I can't hold myself anymore...
-Jihyo: Good job girls, we really did a hard session today...
-Nayeon: Well now we should take showers, I'll go first...
-All: Okay!
-Dahyun: I'm exhausted, I'm really really tired... I think I can't still awake any- (Falls asleep)
-The next day, 9:30am-
DAHYUN'S POV
Aish, I'm kinda dizzy... But I feel better than yesterday... What time is it? Oh, no! I'm so late, he surely left! I'm an idiot... That was my chance to visit Jake...What can I do? I'm so sorry I was really tired... Oh! I should at least tell Daniel...
Me: Hi Daniel, I'm so sorry... I felt asleep because I was so tired because of my practice...😔😭
Daniel: Don't worry, I'm already with Jake, you can visit him later... I'm not gonna tell him, so if you want to come as a surprise... I'm sure he'll be happy to see you, after all you are the only girl he has talk to... 😂
Dahyun:The only girl? What do you mean by that? 🤔
Daniel: I can't tell you, it should be Jake the one who tells you that story... The thing is that you are lucky, so take advantage of it! See you the day of our plan! 👋
Dahyun: Okay, bye🙋

A: Hey there! Thanks to the people who is supporting this new story, I'm really thankful! BTW, I'm sorry because of this short chapter... But the next one will be better! 😉 Watch out to see what's Jake's story!! 👋😎