Chapter 9

I haven't replied to him. Instead of replying, I'm jumping on my bed like a maniac and screaming. Fan girling to be exact.

"HE! ASKED! ME! OUT!" I yelled at my Ryan Reynold's poster, hitting it with a pillow.

I've gone mad. 

I took my phone and text him. 

Me: My phone just had a phoner.

That was my lame reply. Give me a break. My phone got horny, it wasn't working for like, 10 minutes after he text me.

Devin: What? :{D What's a phoner?

I chuckled lightly and TRIED replying. My hands were shaking a bit. So my text sorta sounded around the lines "Oit's adr [phone bioner'".

Devin: A Phone Boner? Lmao! That's the weirdest thing I've ever heard. (:'{D

I sigh and text back.

Me: Gimi a break. I'm shaky. I don't really know why.

Devin: Well. I'm gonna tell you a secret. :|

I furrowed my eye brows.

Me: Hit me

Devin: My phone get's a 'Phoner' every time you text me back. <3

I blushed. I began grinning like the idiot I've been since day one.

Me: Oh Stop It! *Playfully hit's shoulder*

I chuckled at my stupid reply.

Devin: It's true. So. About tonight? Yes? Or No? No will make me sad. :'(

I bit my lip and turned to my Ryan Reynold's poster. He was smirking at me. I threw my second pillow at the poster.

Me: Okay. Ask Ginger for my address. :*

Devin: :{D I'll pass by your house at 8. Bye Scar <3

I threw my phone at the poster and yelled loudly. I sounded like I was being murdered. Or better. Meeting Ryan Reynolds. Him, without a shirt.

MmmmmYea.

I just died and went to hell.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

Have you heard that song "You give me butterflies"? I heard that song about a year ago. When my little cousin was playing it on my laptop. 

Well. That song goes perfectly with what I'm fucking feeling right now. With what Devin does to me.

I'm sitting besides him. In the park. Laughing, smiling, flirting, and enjoying our surroundings.

And my stomach is having a freaking dinosour and butterfly party.

"Hanging out with you,  is the best thing I've ever done." Devin said, smiling down at me.

I smiled at him. "Ditto,' I whispered.

I liked this. No. I love this.

His smile faded and his eyes trailed towards my lips. He grabbed my left hand and played with it.

"How is it that I'm falling for you? Harder than I expected?" He whispered.

I blushed. "I don't know..." I whispered back.

He placed his free hand on the right side of my face. All of a sudden, his face seemed to get closer to mine.

The party in my stomach increased. My breath was sucked right out of me.

Then, he kissed me. His soft lips kissing mine. In the park. Only one lamp post illuminating us.

And the best part of all.

I kissed him back.

**********

Sorry for the wait. :\.