Chapter One

She was wearing a black gown that was beautiful until Lily tiered it up. She had scars all over her body because she never was carful with her curse. she had just waken up, and looked around and smiled. All around her was the dead body's of wizards. Then she frowned. the entire reason she had killed these men where because one of the men on this world had gave her a curse and made her kill her mother.

She was 8 and playing her favorite game, and And would swipe playfully at her neck, but because of the curse he put on her right before she killed her. She also wanted to find my father, He ran of when he found out she was dangerous.

She has her guards go out daily to get more of the wizards. She even killed boys and teenagers just because she didn't was them to be the son of the man.

She got up and ordered her guards to get the next batch a wizards for her.

As they lugged in a boy about her age and threw him to the ground. As she slowly walk to him he whimpered and moved away from her.

"Please don't hurt me." he said weakly, still whimpering, but now trembling as well.

Lily thought he looked familiar, "Who are you?" She asked sternly, she had stopped in her tracks to study the boy. He was still trying to get away from her.

"Tell me!" She shouted. taking a step forward. Trembling he said, "Alex Holt." Where had she herd that name?

Alex stopped trembling and raised his eyebrows, "Lily?" he asked, he was standing looking at her in disbelieve. "What happened to you?" he asked.

"How do you my name?"