Prologue

8 year old Lily was playing with her mom in the living room of there castle playing animals, Lily's favorite game. She always was a Siberian tiger with claws like new daggers.

Lily was also a princess. Her mother and father where king and queen of a magical kingdom with the name of Safia. She was also the only child, but she wished she had a baby brother or sister.

Outside of the castle was a selfish wizard who hated the king and queen. He had a plan to cast a spell on the little princess, but was still deciding which he would use. And he came closer to the living room window, he knew which spell he would use. A spell to make the girls nail like the claws of a lion, but the thing he loved about the spell was that the claws could never break be cut, the magic was to strong.

Once he was at the window, looking at the queen and child, he cast the spell. Then the princesses fingernails started to grow sharper and longer as Lily pounced on her mom and playful swiped her neck, but the spell the wizard cast made it a bloody and painful death in real life, rather then in the game.

"Ahhhhh!" the queen let out a gargling scream as the blood flowed out of her neck. Soon she lay limp in the middle of the floor. Lily didn't know what she did, but knew she had killer her mother. "Mommy?" she asked, "what have I done?" she said as tears came running down her eyes.

"DADDY!!!!" she yelled, hoping her dad was in the castle, "DADDY!" she screamed this time. After a few moments he came into the living room, calm until he saw is wife. "What happened?" he asked looking into Lily's eyes she he reached Lily and the queen.

"I don't know!" she sobbed. Her fathers stare went down to her hands. he gasped, her nails where twice the size they had been before and they where sharper. He fumbled away from her. He knew she had a spell cast on her, and now she could be the most dangerous person in Safia. "What happened with your nails?" He asked scared. Lily looked down at her nails. She screamed. To her it looked like she had small dagger like nails.

Her father looked over to the window and saw the shadowy wizard, looking proud. He whiped around and vanished into the forest.