Chapter Two

This made Lily feel weird. All the men would stay trembling on the floor, pleading me to not kill them as she did to others. Why had this boy come in and sta....

She recognized him. He was her best friend, they had done everything together. They would play in forest together, pretending to be lost there, and had no way out. They would get in trouble for stealing pieces of bread. "What happened to you?" He asked again, more eager this time.

"That is non of your business!" She shouted, looking away, to the ground. She thought that she might cry, but then she heard a foot steps. Soon she felt a warm embrace of kindness. Alex had hugged her, and whispered to her, "You can trust me." He spun her around and kissed her on the cheek. A tear dripped down her cheek, happy that She had her old friend back.

"I'm a monster", Lily said to herself.
"No your not, you just got pushed they wrong way." Lily glared at him. He didn't know what She was going through. "You have no idea, Alex. I've been in misery for so many years, wishing to be freed." She said, more tears running down my face.
"Freed from what?" He asking confused.

Lily lifted my hand and he saw sharp nails. He touched it, sending a shot of pain through his arm. Blood dripped from his finger, and had a look of pain and concern in his eyes.

"How did this happen?"