Chapter 2

Well. The soccer game went alot better then what we were all expecting. I played the whole game, ha hopefully never doing that again. We won the game, the score was 12-10. It was close, but we did our best today! Im proud of the team.

Still getting used to everything. It was hard today. The soccer game did not help. I played against my old school, that I moved from in the 3rd grade because I was getting bullied so much. People were mean at that school. I'm so glad I switched.

"Sophia? Can you come down here for a second?" said my mom as she was cooking some dinner.

"Yeah. Hold on a sec."

"What's up?"

"After dinner, I need you to pack some clothes for warm weather, and make sure you bring your swimsuit."

"Ummmm. Okay, Why?" I said as I was quite confused.

"Just cuz." She said with a smirk on her face.

I really want to know why she wants me to pack clothes for warmer weather. We are we going?!?! I wanna know. I really am not in the the mood for a road trip though. I have no medicine for my motion sickness -- I get really bad motion sickness, I can't be in a car longer than two hours without getting sick -- I think I'm getting the flu, and my knees hurt. Yay to loose knee caps, and being a star soccer player. They do not mix well at all. I guess I'll have to deal. I really hope we are going to Florida though. I love it there, Its so gorgeous. Alot more warm then South Dakota is. Its cold here.

As I run down the stairs with my bags, I hear the doorbell ring. I think to myself, how weird. Its late at night, who would be looking for me this late. So I rush down to the door, beating my little brother Davey. Then I open the door, and it takes me a little bit to realize who it is. Its my older sister Kate!

"Kate! You're back! How was it? How was college? How was camp?" We all yelled at once, very excited to see her.

"Hi Guys! I heard you're going for a trip? Can I come? I'll tell you on our way there!"

"Alright everybody! Gather your things, and bring it to the car! Check if there is any food you want to bring for the car ride ahead of us! And make sure you brought things to do, and bring your pillow if you plan on sleeping!" said my mom frantically.

Great. A long car ride. This is going to be lots of fun. All I want to know is where we going. So I'm prepared on what to bring, what to do in the car. What to bring for my motion sickness for the trip, like honestly this is starting to piss me off. I just honestly not in the mood for a road trip. At all.