the eye for a eye man

I'm starting to think if I really should continue job. So much work!!! But the money though. We were about to open our selves to the world and create chaos but Kane's sword hummed which meant something bad."alright guys we has a problem" he said. "Seems like pelo doesn't have the sword anymore-
"So where is it then" gluttony interrupted. " did she sell it or something. Oh wait is it in space. Oh no do the gods have it. Did she brea-
Suddenly Rath threw a beer bottle at him. "Shut up and let him finish!"
"It seems like its in the depths of Tartarus. Envy,sloth, and Jerome   go get it back."
"You will meet us at Atlantis" Said Pride.
"Wait isn't that a myth like there's no such thing as Atlantis. It's only in the comic books of aquaman. What is-
"It's real alright now shut up and go" said gluttony.
"Wait umm where's the restroom" asked Jerome.Their bold eyes starts to stare at Jerome dumbfounded."never mind" he said then runs to,bathroom then runs back."let's go everyone" sloth said as Kane opens a portal.Death fills the air.but they filled the air with ambition of ruling the world.It was dark and was filled with rocks,ghosts and spirits.in the distance from them was ruins etched with a never ending lava volcano. "So where are we going" asked Jerome breaking the silence.
"Oh my gosh we actually don't need you for this so u can go help your dad with metal or something" sloth groaned.

" ok then give me my 20 drachmas then  ill leave" said jerome.He pulled out shades from his pocket and put it on looking at the ruins etched on the  volcanic mountain across them. 

gluttony sighed "sorry kid this above your pay grade" and he then started walking a road. 

"So who  or what are we looking for"