A/N Sorry. Umm... Hi.

So see... I lost hope in this story and I was going to delete it. But then I was thinking and I knew that I wouldn't be popular because of this story. So now this probably won't be update in a while. And sorry for short chapters.

EDIT: Just to be clear, Sky, Tyler, and Ty are in a world like Minecraft called Mincraftia. It's like Minecraft but with phones and cars and SHTUFF. Sorry I wanted to change that from real life to Minecraft cause I have something big planned.

Another thing is that my friend, Annabella, (SHOUT OUT TO MAH FRIEND ANNABELLA) is writing a story. And she is a pretty awesome writer. Much better that me anyways. So I get the honor of typing it and putting it online for her because she doesn't have a wattpad and she can't get it. But look forward to that, you seven people who read my prologue.

ANOTHER F*CKING EDIT: I appreciate any comments I get, it's just, cannot respond to them because my comments have been glitching out so I cannot comment. But I'd like to say I appreciate that people take there time to type their opinion and stuff on mah story! oh and 60 F*CKING READS ALTEADY?! WHAT?! THANK U SO MUCH FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO CHECK OUT MY SUCKY BOOK! THANK U!!

BYYYEE!