Chapter 2: Let's All Go To A Carnival!

>Tyler's POV<

Sky and I exited the room, leaving Ty to dress in peace. We waited outside the door.

"Why did you tell him?!" Sky whispered harshly.

"I didn't know he was your ex! Gosh give me a break." I said in response to Sky.

"Fine... I can't stay mad at you." Sky muttered.

I smiled. "Thanks. And next time your keeping something from your ex that got captured by squid, tell me, alright? I need to know these things so I don't screw things up."

"Ok Ty."

Sky sometimes slipped up like that saying Ty instead of Tyler.

"Sky. I am Tyler, not Ty." I said sternly.

"Sowwy Tyler." Sky said, hanging his head low.

"It's ok. Just don't slip up like that, especially around Ty." I whispered, so Ty couldn't possibly hear him through the door.

Ty stepped out, dressed in a white v-neck and wore gray jeans. His shoes were a deep purple color and had bracelets around his right and left hands, the exact same color as his shoes. On his head he wore black headphones with a glowing green in the center of each side.

"Ok ready to go?" I asked.

"Yea I think so." Ty muttered.

I intertwined my fingers with Sky's, to then get a petrifying glare from Ty.

"Um... Tyler, maybe no hand holding, ok?" Sky whispered to me, so Ty wouldn't hear.

I sighed. "Fine."

We walked out of the hospital and realized we didn't have something that was really needed.

"How are we supposed to get there if we don't have a car?" Ty asked.

"We could, uh, get a taxi?" Sky suggested.

Sky waved a taxi over and we hopped in the taxi.

~~TIME SKIP CAUSE TAXI RIDES ARE PRETTY BORING TO DESCRIBE~~

>Sky's POV<

I paid the taxi driver, thanked him and opened the door to get out. Tyler got out next, then Ty. Excitement filled Ty's eyes and he smiled, looking up at the carnival. ((I have never been to a carnival so I don't know what they are like so please spare me when I completely fail at describing the carnival.))

The carnival was huge.

It was completely packed with family's and couples wandering around, playing games, and laughing.

The carnival was in the middle of the local park so there were benches and trash cans.

We walked over to the ticket booth first. I purchased the tickets, since I was the only one with money. ((Ty just got out of the hospital and Tyler forgot his wallet so that's the explanation for that sentence.))

"Wanna play that game with the fishing pole and the ducks?" Tyler asked. (( IDON'TKNOWWHATTHATGAMEISCALLEDHALP))

"Sure." Ty and I said at the same time.

"Jinx." We both stated.

"JINX!"

"JIINX!!!"

"AH I GIVE UP!" I yelled.

Ty smirked. "Heh I win."

We made our way over to the duck game and gave the guy our tickets.

Each of us received a 'fishing rod' and we tried to get the ducks.

"GET OVER HERE YOU DAMNED DUCKS!!" I yelled, making a family waiting to play behind us stare. Tyler, Ty, and I all smiled huge smiles, then burst out laughing from my outburst.

"Calm down Sky! Ty laughed.

I decided something then and there. "You know,the three of us will make one damn good team!"

We all smiled bigger smiles then last time. It looked like our faces would split apart. ((XD I DUNNO WHAT I WAS THINKING!!))

"Yeah, your right, Sky!" Tyler said.

"The more Tyler the better!" Ty laughed. ((Has anyone else seen that drawing of Ty, Sky, and Tyler and it says 'The more Tyler, the better!' ? Or am I alone? ;-;))

Every thing was fine. We were happily laughing and chatting. Ty seemed to like Tyler and not seem like he wanted to murder him, like when they first met.

It was calm, happy and fine. No more than fine. It was PERFECT.

That is, until the squids attacked.

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

I ACTUALLY MADE A NOT-SO-CRAPPY CLIFFHANGER!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAY!! :3 XD :D

Welp.

UNTIL NEXTIME! WILL THE SQUIDS TAKE TY AGAIN? WILL THEY RAID THE CARIVAL? WILL TY AND SKY GET BACK TOGETHER?! WILL I EVER STOP ASKING QUESTIONS?

FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER OF... *que pause for dramatic effect*

CAPTURED!!

BYEEEEEEE!!!