Still Chapter 6

>Sky's POV<

"Tyyylerrr! C'mon! Do you wanna join us at the beach?" I whined.

"Mmhm. Sure. Whatever." Tyler murmured, eyes still glued to the TV.

Ty headed upstairs to change. "Tyler, you should go up to change too." I said.

"Fine. I guess I'll have to record this episode of Attack on Titan." He said, slightly annoyed. ((ATTACK ON TITAN! YEAH!))

Tyler started to go up the stairs, then stopped. "Sky, don't you need to change too?"

"Oh, I'll be right up. I just wanna clean up a bit. We really need to clean up more often." I said, motioning to a pile of papers.

"Ok. Bye, Sky." Tyler called, as he made his way to the top of the stairs.

I bent down and went through the pile of papers. Nothing interesting. Just bills and stuff.

I made my way to the bottom of the pile, to find a letter. It was still sealed. I ripped it open and scanned it through. What it read baffled me.

Dear Adam Dahlberg,

We are always watching you, Adam. You may think your safe, bit your not. We could attack you now, but we will spare you and your little 'boyfriends' lives. But always remember that we will never stop watching you. We are your worst nightmare, and you know that. From what your evil father did to us, he will pay, with your life.

Your's truly,

The Squid King

What the hell?!

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Whelp, that was my little shot chapter.

Thanks for da 254 reads!

Whelp.

BYEEEE!