mr.potato head x ken

***Cringe warning***

Ken p.o.v.
I was hanging out with my boyz one night waiting for sunny-daycare to open for all of the annoying little childeren, when of my friends, Greg, came out. Like who would of thought that Greg, of all people, was gay.

So later that night, i was laying in my bed thinking about things, well life in general. And i thought 'why does everyone ship me and barbie together, i should be able to choose who i want to be shipped with.'

So i stayed up all night that night trying to figure things out. Like how do i get shipped with someone else. Like what it i dont want barbie or a girl...

Okay okay i know its 2019 and all but what would all the childeren say if they knew i was gay. I mean i dont care, so, oh well.

*one week later*

Umm i think i like someone. But i have barbie. So shoot.

*a few hours later*

I kinda broke up with barbie... i mean i have a good reason. Im gay. But whatever its no biggie. And i have a cruchie crush on mr. Potao head. Umm dont judge, okay. Hes a hottie. I think im going to ask him out today. I mean i have no idea if i have a shot but idc at this point. Ill ask anyways. The worst case scenario is that he'd say no.

So the time had come for me to ask. Mr. potato was sitting down talking to woody about escaping from sunny-daycare. I imidiatly ran away to my bed and started balling when i heard this. Like, why do they want to leave, is it because of me? Is it because they know that i was planning to ask mr. potato out on a date? I cried myself to sleep that night by the way.

The next morning a loud knock at my door woke me up. I got out of bed and opened the door and slammed the door right back. It was mr. Potato head. And im never opening that door.

About 30 secconds later woody opened the door. Oh. Woody. He said "we're leaving first thing tomorrow morning. Do you want in?"

"I dont know guys i have a good life here at daycare and young girl childs treat me okay-ish"

"Ken.." mr. Potato head said so calmly and cutely, i almost died. "..think about it. You would have a way better life than you have here if you came with us"

"Okay. When do we leave."

"First thing tomorrow morning" woody responded.

"So who else is coming" i asked

Mr. Potato head answered and i wish he didnt "oh umm.. mrs. Potato head, rex, hamm, and i think jessie and some of the army men."

"Oh right" i was devistated. Mrs. Potato head needs to die.

Okay maybe not die but she needs to go away. Forever. And never come back. Like ever.

So u get the point. I hate mrs. Potato head and she needs to go away and not come back.

**five hundred forty minutes later**

Mrs. Potato head kinda fell down a building while we were escaping and i really dont know what happened but i didnt do it.*wink* *wink*

Ha you could say mrs. Potato head was mashed...too soon? (U happy cat?)

So now that mrs. Potato head is out of the picture i go and swoop in and steal mr. Potato head. Is this mean. Yeah probably. Oh wellll.

I walked over to the crying mr. Potato head and said "hey you alright?"

"Yes i am 100% perfecto. After my wife juat fell off the side of that building right there. What do you think?"

"I think i love you"

"Holy sh-"

The end

hi.
How are you.
This chapeter may be cringier than the last chapter.
Thanks for reading i guess.
In stories i"ve read, i've seen authors write how many words they wrote at the end.
Im going to do that.
Bye 🐝.

666 words