0. Introduction

"Now, I feel like as I'm floating away

I can't feel all the pressure, and I like it this way

But my body's calling

My body's calling"

- "Coma" by Guns N' Roses

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE - IMPORTANT

1. This story will contain content that may trigger some people, even though I am alerting right now, I will advise you as the story develops if the chapter contains trigger warning.

2. I am using Duff Mckagan's past history involving his drug and alcohol abuse, however, in respect to the incredible man and musician he is, there will be fiction during the telling of his story involving these substances. Some facts will be true, some of them will be false. It's not my job to tell his story, this book is being written ONLY for entertainment to his fans (me included), and not with the aim to disrespect Duff and his past.

3. This story will be based in the eras of 80s and 90s, meaning he will be younger than he actually is in reality.

4. Again, this book is based on real and non-real facts. DO NOT use this book as a resource of information about Duff, there is a reason why Wikipedia exists.

5. If one of you sees a story around here really similar to mine, please report to me or Wattpad.

This book is being written ONLY from my imagination, I am putting a lot of effort into this book because I like to write and I love rock music so I'm doing this only for pure entertainment. But to give a little context to the book, I will include facts I have read or listen on interviews that Duff has given during his whole career.

I hope you enjoy this book as much as I am enjoying writing it. See ya. :)

Bea xx