1. Seattlehead

"When I was young, I had a dream

movin' to the city sight unseen

19 years of age I'm packing my bags

Hollywood was all the rage"

*****

March 1984

Duff POV

Wow, never thought the famous LAX was that busy to the point of not actually moving because of the ocean of people coming and going.

I spotted this beautiful brunette girl, and I must have been staring for a while until she makes eye contact with me, I give her a smile and then looking away, I got little shaken up by the visual contact we had. She's really pretty and hot.

I try to look where I was looking before, but got disappointed when I do not see her. Fuck!

I walk my way out of the LAX to try to find an available taxi. Minutes passed by, until a nice 30-year looking man actually asked if I wanted to go in the same taxi as him, because taxis were so busy and I would be there for hours waiting for one.

After telling the driver, the address I wanted to be left at, I got into a local-politics conversation with the nice man.

***

The driver pulls up at an old sketchy building, I give him the total money of the trip and said goodbye to the two men.

I follow the instructions that Steven had given through a telephone call when I was in Seattle and I open the main door which leads into a dark long corridor. He said there would be stairs on the left of the corridor but I don't see nothing.

- Fuck, i'm not going in there by myself, shit. - i whispered to myself. - There is no other option; I'll be sleeping in the street if I am gonna to be a pussy or I could just suck it up and find the fucking apartment.

An old lady walks past me, making me jump a little, obviously not expecting someone entering the building at that time of the night.

- You know, there's a light switch right by your side. - the old lady points it out to me.

I switch the light on, and I fell a relieve lifting up my shoulders.

-Pussy. - the old lady mumbled more to herself.

- I heard ya. - I said to her. She shruggered.

- Good, now grow testicules and stop being a fucking pussy, women don't like that. - did an old lady just told me to grew balls?

- For your information, I do have balls. I can show you. - I put my right hand ready to unbutton my black leather jeans.

- You pervert! - she yelled and started to beat me up with her crutches and her handbag.

- Fuck, stop! You just asked for it! FUCK! - surprinsingly she has fucking strength for a lady in her 80 years or more of age.

Not leaving me much of a choice, I just ran up the stairs - now lightened up - and try to find Stevens apartment number. I literally just ran for my life, and I can still hear the old lady yelling to come back down while also trying to walk up stairs. Thank God, she's old.

- Still can't find the apartment number? - I jumped. - Still a pussy huh? - I turn around and I see Steven in his boxers with a big grin on his face.

Blair POV
Oh, it's just like in the movies. LAX is really busy. I can sense something, it's weird like an intense visual pressure. I turn around and I saw this young man looking at me intensely, he smiles at me and when I'm going to smile too he turns around. Oh okay, maybe it wasn't for me but sure he was hot and pretty, jeez.
I made my way out of the airport, and surprisingly I found a taxi.
I told the driver the hotel address where I was going to stay for a month, tops.