~Eight~

As soon I as I woke up. I saw that my computer was still on. I got up and looked out my window, it's still night out. 'What was that dream, what did it mean?', I thought to myself.

I checked the time, 1:21 am. I should be asleep, but I got to my computer and turned down the brightness. 'Too bright.' I then opened a new tab and typed in dream meanings.

I looked through and found only one that correlated with my dream. When you show up naked at school. Nah, that's not as bad as my dream. Then again I would probably kill myself if that happened to me. Then again in my dream I was naked in front of my crush. Okay I need to stop.

I closed the computer and plopped onto my bed. I looked at my ceiling and closed my eyes, hoping for a good night's sleep.

~~~

I woke up to the sound of my brother's voice. "Alexandra! Ya slept in you dum-dum!", he yelled, practically in my ear. "Fine fine, just get off my stomach you're gonna make me throw up on you.", I tell him. He ran off, closing the door for once. I got up and got ready.

~~~

Ah, the sweet smell of home. I had to walk home today, and it was raining! "How was schoo- Oh Alexandra!", Mom says, realizing that my clothes are soaking wet. I just walk upstairs into my room, taking off my backpack and changing into my pjs immediately.

I put my clothes in the washing machine. "Alexandra,", Mom speaks from behind me, scaring me. "Yeah?", I asked. "There's going to be a parent-teacher conference at Abraham's school and I'm going to be gone. Right after I will being running errands. I'll be back at around 1. Oh, and Abraham is having a sleepover so you don't need to watch him.", she says. I knew what she was saying, so then I respond, "Don't burn the house down, ask if you can bring friends over, don't throw a party." Mom smiles. She kisses my cheek and says, "I love you." I smile back at her and say, "Love ya too Mom."

Right when she leaves I go into the kitchen to make popcorn and grab a soda. I turn on the TV and watch my favorite show, 'The Office'.

~~~

It was around 9 o'clock and I was in my room, still watching my show on my computer. I heard a knock at my window. 'Yo what the fuck!', I instantly thought. I grabbed my baseball bat. It was big so I could hurt people with it. 'Lol that's what she said'. My mind is acting so weird at a possible time where I might be murdered.

I opened the curtains to see who it was that knocked on my window.

"Hanna?"