~Seventeen~

I was so happy, Alexandra was right there in person! My happiness was short lived when I realized she was in pain and most likely scared. The man in the robes had spoken in Latin, or what I think was Latin. "Speak in English, you rotten man!", Brianna yelled at him, making the man smirk.

"You came for the girl in blue, I presume.", he spoke in a monotone and deep voice. Rage had spilled into me, but I decided to conceal it. Brianna though, did the exact opposite.

"What do you have to gain from kidnapping my daughter you delinquent!?"
"I needed more young recruits, so this one looked smart and was very quiet. Ha, she didn't even tell you about her relationship with that pink-haired girl."

Brianna looked at me and I looked down. I looked at Alexandra and so did her mother. Alexandra hung her head, probably ashamed. I was infuriated with what this man was doing. She was in different clothes than what I last saw her in. She was wearing a sleeveless green turtleneck with a coat of blue along with black pants and boots.

I clenched my fist, then asked in a emotionless voice, "What do we have to do to gain her back?"
"Hmmm. I don't give things up easily dear."
"Do. Not. Call. Me. Dear."
"Alright, I think I know how."
Anthony, Brianna and I raised an eyebrow in confusion. He's going to add a little spin to this, I know it.

He landed his finger under Alexandra's chin to make her look at him. I felt my anger get to me, but somehow I convinced myself to not yell at him. The man in robes looked at me, specifically me, and said, "I might have a laugh if I see you duel the only person who's loved you."

My heart was racing. "No...", I cursed under my breath. He was trying to make me and maybe the other two fight Alexandra. I don't want to hurt her! I sighed, scared of what this would do and how I would have to explain this to Alexandra right after this mess. I looked at Alexandra. She was scared. "Alexandra wouldn't hurt me or anyone else.", I claim.

"Or would she?", he reponded, putting the same visor I saw Cherry have on her. He let her go and whispered something in her ear. She looked at us three. I gulped. I'm scared, I'll admit that. I was about to fight my girlfriend so I could have her back. I might hurt her, or vice versa.

She lunged at us. We all got out of her way. Alexandra was no more, I could tell. Brianna was sad, but tried fighting anyway. Anthony was just trying to get the visor off. I was trying to talk sense to her when I could. Alexandra wouldn't listen or care. All she did was fight. I was crying and trying my hardest not to hurt her or have her hurt me.

~~~

I was exhausted, the fight had gone for God knows how long. I had scars on me from the sword Alexandra has. I was on the floor and Alexandra was currently fighting her mother. I swore I saw tears in her eyes.

The fight was getting intense, from what I saw. I tried getting up for the 5th time and Alexandra stepped on my back. I screamed in pain and anguish. Alexandra though, didn't care.

"Hey! You there!", said a distant voice. Cherry? As I thought, Cherry came into the room and looked Alexandra in her digital eyes, then at the robed man. "What are you doing Cherry?", he spoke. She responded,"What're you doing? She's my friend!"

"Watermelon's a Guardian Angel! She's supposed to be your enemy!"
"Yeah, maybe you should've not made her fight her girlfriend."

I looked at Cherry, and she looked at me. She must've been listening in. Cherry then pulled out a lance and ran towards the robed man. She missed. "Betrayal, oh how I hate it so.", he states. Cherry kept at him. Mentally, I cheered her on, while physically I was focused on Alexandra.

The man was heard screaming. Cherry killed him. I looked at her, and Alexandra had taken this opportunity to pick me up and throw me. I was weak, so were Brianna and Anthony. The only person we could rely on was Cherry to help, since she's on our side now.

Cherry smirked and said, "I've always hated you but as long as Hanna loves you I'll do my best to keep her happy." This sounded like a promise to me.

Cherry and Alexandra sprinted at each other. They passed one another and Alexandra fell onto her stomach, Cherry having the visor in her hands.

I ran with all of my energy left to see if Alexandra was alive. She coughed and we locked eyes. I started crying, Alexandra following suit. I hugged her, crying even harder. "Hanna...", she spoke, "I missed you."

"I missed you too..."