Chapter 21

Hannah POV
**soft smut warning

I got my hair cut. It's about shoulder length now. I hate it but oh well. Angel smiled at me "you look so pretty." Hugging me tightly

We got back to the place. "The party starts in a hour!" Quinn giggles. Angel does light makeup on my face. "You better be a little flirt tonight." Angel said putting on my lipstick. "Yes ma'am!" I giggled. "Nice outfit." Quinn shouted from across the room. I was wearing a blouse and skirt. "Simple yet cute." I shrugged.

I'm nervous about night if I'm honest. There's gonna be a lot of boys. Hopefully there's some hot blondes. But no one will be as hot as Roger.

I was up in my room straightening my hair. It was an half hour before the party I heard screaming. I slowly walked out of my bedroom and sat by the staircase.

"Sage you're not allow in this dorm anymore." Angel said getting all up in her face. "I didn't give him a hand job." "We're not stupid." Angel was about to swing. "Okay I did but you don't have proof." She laughed "Bitch we have the shitty wig you used." Quinn was red in the face. "Well you guys should know that Quinn is Gay and she fucks around with Stella." Sage said pushing Quinn to the ground. I was angry. "Don't hurt Quinn." I said running downstairs. Sage laughed. "Silly Hannah" She said spitting in my face." "Leave ." Angel said going up stairs and throwing down boxes of Sages stuff.

"Whatever you guys are gonna regret this." She said grabbing everything and leaving. We all looked at Quinn, tears running down her face. "You're gay?" Angel asked. "Yes and I'm dating Stella. Please just please don't hate me. "Oh girly we would never hate you." I said hugging her. Angel joined in. "We love you so much." Angel smiled. "Since the trash took herself out let's get ready for this party." Quinn laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The party was crazy. At least 80 people came to Angels birthday party. "A little toast for the birthday girl." I said giggling. "A girl you can always count on. She's sweet but psycho." I raised my glass." We blushed but smiled. "Love you." She said hugging me

I went to the kitchen and got a doughnut. "Damn this doughnut is good." I said. I turned around and so Roger. "Hey Hannah." He said I wanted to hug him. I wanted to kiss him so badly but anger filled me. "Don't talk to me." I said walking up to my bedroom.

I curled up on my bed. "Maybe I sho-" heard noise and looked up. Roger was pushing into my room and the door locked. "See you in a half hour." A muffled voice said. "Your door locks from the outside?" Roger said. "Yeah." I hissed

"Look Hannah please talk to me." He said. "Talk? TALK? After what you did? No, fuck you." I loved you with all my heart. I said backing away from him. "Hannah." He said "Sage gave it to me." "Blah blah blah I'm not listening." I said acting like a four year old. "WILL YOU LET ME SPEAK." He screamed in anger. "NO." I scream. He got up in my face. "HANNAH MAIRE SMITH I LOVE YOU. SAGE GAVE ME THE HAND JOB AND I DIDN'T LIKE IT." He screamed. I  stared blankly. "Wait so what  Quinn and Angel were saying was true." I looked at him. "I'm sorry." I said looking at the floor and crying. Roger ran to me and pulled me close to him. "Don't cry." He said as he kissed my cheek

Soon are lips met and we started to kiss. He picked me up as the kissing got more passionate. He laid me on the bed. "You're gorgeous princess." He said looking at me. I smirked. "Come and get it lover boy." I giggled.

Our lips locked and it felt amazing. As we were kissing he started to unbutton my blouse beginning to give me love bites. This feeling was amazing as I said before but it wasn't like the time we made out in the car. This was special. We were broken for so long.

Nothing too insane went down but all I could say was it felt out of this world. "Hannah." Roger said out of breath. "Yes." I twirl his hair around my finger He got a little box out of his pants and headed it to me. "Open it." I slowly opened it and there was a ring. "Is this..." "Yes, it's a promise ring." He smiled.
"Oh Roger I love you." I giggled. "I love you too." He said back.