Chapter 13

Hannah POV

It's been a week since the double date and I'm so happy. We're gonna be three months next Tuesday. The fourth of April was when we started dating.

It was cleaning week for our dorm. Once every month or two the girls and I would clean the whole dorm from top to bottom I was wearing a long sleeve Button up with a pink / yellow tie with a skirt. I was washing the dishes / cleaning the kitchen. Angel was wearing a pink sleeveless top with a skirt also. She was vacuuming the tiny living room we have. Quinn was wearing her pink robe and had curling sponges in her hair. She was making all of our beds and cleaning the bedrooms. And Sage was wearing a black turtle neck and black skinny jeans. All she was doing was reading the news paper.

"Angel!" I giggled. "Yes love?" She said in a kind gentle voice. "Any parties coming up soon?" I put the last dish away. "Did someone say party!" Quinn yelled blasting some beach boys songs.

We had a mini dance party. It's nice to have fun like this sometimes. Quinn was smiling and actually hanging out with us. Angel and I did the tango around the kitchen. All of us were partying expect Sage.

"Angel when's the next party?" I asked her. "This Friday girly and I'm treating us! We are all going to get our nails done I'll even pay for you to get your eyebrows waxed if needed!" She giggled loudly.

I sat on my bed and hugged the picture of Roger and me I had. Sage came into the room. "Hey darling how's you and Roger doing?" She asked sitting next to me. "Amazing I love him so much!" She had a blank look and was staring at me. "Hannah I have something to tell you." She started to say in a sad tone. "I think Roger is talking to someone." She said. My heart stopped. "Are you serious?" I stuttered. "I thought I saw him flirting with some redhead." She frowned. My heart sank inside me. "If I were you don't ask, I heard he gets really angry about that." She hugged me tightly. "I'm gonna go get tea. See You later." She walks out of my room.

Those words stuck through my head that rest of the week. But Roger and I basically made love why would he??  The rest of that week was hell. My anxiety ruined it. I did get my nails done and eyebrows waxed though.

~~~~~~~~

It was the night of the party. I straighten my hair and  put it in a half beehive. I wore a white off  of the shoulder blouse with a flower pattern skirt. I started to try and do my makeup but it wasn't working.

Angel walked into the room. "Hannah let me do your makeup." She gentle suggested. She got out her makeup and started on my eyeshadow.

"Hannah what's wrong. You seem sad?" She stated while starting to fill in my eyebrows. "I'm just a little nervous about tonight." I lied to her. " Hannah you told me how you were gonna prove to everyone how crazy you are." She finished up my makeup with a bright lipstick. "Wait! Before you movie I have one last thing to add!" She took pink ribbon and made a bow with it. She placed it in my hair. "All Of are wearing them.  Meet us down stairs when you are ready!" She ran down the stairs.

I look at myself up and down and finally putting on my high heeled boots. Roger loves you and you know that I thought to myself and handed downstairs to get into the car.