Chapter 12

It was finally summer vacation, the summer sunlight shined through a certain raven-haired male's blinds. The morning was quiet as the male stayed asleep in his bed. At least until a redhead came barging into his room.

"Niichan~~ Wake up!"

Sakata walked up to his brother's bed, the said male didn't make any attempt on getting up. Sakata pouted and went to open the blinds.

The sunlight filled the room, it was too bright for the older so he turned to face the other way to avoid the sunlight.

"Come on~ It's summer. You're not going to spend it sleeping all the time.

"Too tired," came the lazy response from the raven-haired.

"Niichan~ I'm hungry so let's go have eat somewhere."

The lump on the bed sighed as he sat up, he was adjusting his eyes to the bright room.

"You're so annoying..."

Soraru was still half asleep, his hair was sticking up and he rubbed his eyes in an attempt to wake up.

"But you still love me~~"

"You're lucky you're my brother and you're cute."

"That reminds me, you've been calling Mafu cute lately." Sakata recalled what Mafu told him before.

"So?"

"Don't you think you use it too often. I mean he might misunderstand what you mean."

Sakata was worried that if his brother ended up not liking Mafu then that would devastate the albino, especially if he was making comments that could be seen as flirting.

"Eh?" Soraru was beginning to become fully awake as he got off of his bed. "But he is."

"Hey niichan do you happen to like Mafu?" Sakata decided to try and ask. Maybe he can finally clarify his actions.

"Sure. He's a nice friend."

"Eh?"

Sakata blinked at his brother's denseness. Ah, niichan has never fallen in love before because he was always busy. I guess he doesn't understand his feelings at all, he doesn't know how love feels like.

Sakata thought about how Soraru never really had time to worry about gaining feelings since he always ignored people and they usually ignored him back. But now that Mafu had appeared, his brother was able to show more emotions, emotions that he normally wouldn't have felt as much as he is now.

"Anyways," Sakata brushed off the question, "can be go eat at a cafe?"

"What time is it?"

"It's 1 pm. You slept a lot niichan, so you should reward me for you letting sleep longer." Sakata playfully demanded to his brother.

"Eh? That late? Did you eat breakfast?"

Soraru was worried that his little brother hadn't eaten anything at all.

"Don't worry I had breakfast but I want to go out and eat with niichan~" Sakata reassured him as Soraru sighed in relief.

"Fine, just let me get ready then we can go."

"Yay~"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•

They were walking towards a cafe nearby as Sakata was enjoying the breeze. He was always happy when him and his brother got to spend time together with no disruptions. Soraru enjoyed the peace and quietness when he was with Sakata. They entered the cafe and sat down at a table in the corner. They were about to order when Soraru noticed who their waiter was.