Chapter 15

The seven of them were enjoying their time playing the games. They all joked around and had fun. Mafu and Urata would laugh at Amatsuki's failed attempts and the brunette would be distraught as he kept on losing. Shima and Senra would just watch in amazement as Soraru managed to win Sakata a plushie.

Mafu was slightly jealous that Sakata was getting a plushie from Soraru, but scolded himself for being jealous of his friend. Come on Mafu, Soraru is his brother so of course he'd try to win him one. He just sighed as he saw Sakata drag Soraru around.

Ah~ Urata you ruined the plan. Now that Sakata's hyper Soraru won't leave his side and now you two can't be alone together. The albino pouted and blamed Urata for the failure of his brilliant plan. At least they were together for the majority of the day. Wonder if anything happened. He snapped out of his thoughts as he felt someone bump into him.

"Ah, I'm sorry." Mafu apologized to the boy, who seemed to be around the same age as him.

"Hey! Watch were you're going, my outfit is drenched with soda now."

"Ah, I'm sor—"

"You think sorry is going to cut it. You're going to pay for this."

The boy was about to punch Mafu before a hand stopped him.

"Oi. You're really going to hurt someone over something petty."

Soraru glared at the boy as he stood in between Mafu and the boy. The boy apologized to Mafu before running away from the pressure of Soraru's glare.

"Thanks Soraru." Mafu was grateful that the raven-haired male appeared in time.

"People really do get upset at the smallest things." Soraru sighed before turning to look at the albino.

"Shouldn't you be with Sakata?"

"He ditched me for the tanuki."

Mafu looked behind Soraru to see Sakata was now dragging the brunette around with him.

"Oh~"

"What are you even doing standing around?"

"I was lost in thoughts."

"About what?"

"Ah, well...."

Mafu didn't know if he should tell Soraru about his plan to pair Urata and Sakata together. Soraru already knows Sakata likes Urata so maybe he'll be okay with it.

"I was thinking about how you were with Sakata because he's hyper so I thought that I couldn't get him alone with Urata."

Soraru was silent for a couple of seconds, which made the albino nervous, before sighing. He understood what Mafu was trying to do and he looked at Sakata who was talking to Urata excitedly.

"I'll tell the tanuki to watch him for me."

"Eh? You're going to help me?"

"Sure why not. I'm not playing cupid though, I'm just mentally exhausted so I'll let the tanuki deal with an energetic Sakata."

"You're so brutal."

"You've never seen a hyper Sakata."

"Wwww."

"Look, I love my brother very much but even I can't deal with him being hyper, he's already energetic enough."

"So you're going to make Urata suffer."

"Yes."

"Wwww how mean~" Mafu smiled at Soraru.

Yes! My plan isn't failing anymore. Mafu followed Soraru, who was walking towards his brother and the brunette.