Thirty-Two

8 months of pregnancy

It's been 4 months since Sasha and Seth found out her baby's gender.

They planned to have the party a month after they found out, but their plans were put on hold when they found out Seth had to go back to work earlier than expected.

"I can't believe this shit!" Sasha yells. "Woah, language!" Bayley yells back with a chuckle.

"Sorry" She lets out. "I'm just frustrated! I could pop at any moment and none of my friends know the gender of my kid! I have nothing bought yet because me and Seth promised to do it together! This is outrageous. I can't deal with this!"

"Breathe babe, breathe" Charlotte says as she rubs Sasha's back in a circular motion.

"Call Becky!" Sasha breathes out. "What?" Charlotte and Bayley yell.

"I want my kid to have all three of their aunties by my side when I give birth and she needs to be there, so I wanna squash whatever we have going on!" She explains as they nod in understandment.

"Okay" Charlotte says before dialing Rebecca's number.

"Hello?"

"Come over, please?"

"On my way!" Becky says before hanging up the phone.

"She's on her way, so what are we gonna say?" Bayley huffs.

"Nothing. We're going to hug it out" Sasha adds making the two of the three groan. "Fine, fuck it" Charlotte mumbles.

~~~~~~

"I'm so sorry I missed you're entire pregnancy" Becky sighs as Sasha hugs her.

"It's okay, we've still got an entire month left" She smiles making Becky grin widely. Suddenly, she feels her phone vibrate.

"Guys, I'll be back. It's Seth!" Sasha smiles widely before practically running to her room.

"Hey baby!" She yells as her boyfriend's face appears on her screen.

"Hey!" He says with a frown. "What's wrong?" Sasha sighs.

"I have bad news" He informs her making her nod for him to continue.

"Okay, I won't be able to make it home until March" He says making tears brim in her eyes.

"What?" She cries. "The baby's due in February. I can't have this baby with out you here" She says as she starts hyperventilating. "Baby, calm down" Seth says with a shaky voice.

"Calm down? Calm down! I have to deliver this baby without the love of my life and you want me to calm down!" She yells at him making him sigh.

"I'm sorry baby, I'll m-"

"Uh-oh" Sasha says as water hits the floor. "What do you mean?" Seth asks making his voice crack.

"My w-water just br-oke!" She yells. "Oh fuck, I'm so sorry" Seth says.

"No, this can't be happening. I'm not due until next month! This baby isn't coming out yet! I'm not ready to be a mother! I'm gonna fail, I'm gonna fail!" Sasha yells making her friends rush upstairs.

"Sasha, it's okay! We'll get you to the hospital!" Becky shouts. "No! I'm staying here, the baby isn't coming out now. He can't!" Sasha demands.

"Aw, it's a baby boy!" Bayley squeals. "Not the problem!" Sasha scoffs. "He's staying up there even if I have to squeeze my legs closed"

"We're getting you to the hospital, okay babygirl?" Charlotte says with a calm voice.

"Okay" Sasha breathes out. "I love you so much Sasha, but you have to get off the phone and focus. Charlotte will call me when you get to the hospital" Seth yells.

"Okay, I love you too" Sasha says as she hangs up her phone. "Let's move!"

~~~~~~~

"Get ready to push in fifteen minutes" The doctor says before exiting the room.

"Fifteen minutes? Fifteen fucking minutes! You've got to be fucking shiting me! I want it out! I want it out right fucking now. This is pain! This is motherfucking pain!" Sasha yells at all seven of her friends in the room.

"Woah, I've never heard you swear that much before" Elias says with a chuckle.

"You wanna fucking chuckle right now?" She growls as she lunges towards him before Bayley holds him back.

"Calm down, calm down" She says before she sits Sasha back down.

"Okay, I'm sorry, can I have some more ice?" Sasha asks with an innocent look on her face.

"Sure," Bayley says before handing it to her.

Sasha grabs the cup and throws it into Elias's face. "Don't ever fucking chuckle like that again!" She yells making everyone laugh including Elias.

"Damn, pregnant women are mean" Dean says with a chuckle.

"I-" She says before sucking in hair and holding her stomach. "God!" She yells as she lays back down.

"I think it's time, who's staying?" The doctor asks.

"Me!" Roman yells before any of the girls could say anything. It was only right for him to stay since they were like family.

"Okay, suit up!" The doctor says as she points to the scrubs he must put on.

"Let's do this thing!"

816 words.