Broken

Taehyung's POV

I entered and took my shoes off.

"Mom! I am back!", I shouted while removing my socks.

"welcome home!", she shouted back.

"How were your classes? And did you get the tickets for the concert you always wanted to go?"

"classes were fine. I didn't  get the tickets...they were sold out sadly."

"Oh that's sad but guess what I got good news!"

"Oh yeah?"

"I have the concert tickets. 2 of them"

I froze, surprised.

.

"what?"

"I hav-"

"Oh my god...You're kidding right? "

"nop-"

"OMG!! Mom I love you!!! OMG!! Thank you!", I was jumping around like a maniac.

"how did you get it?"

"oh my assistant was  supposed to go to their concert but due to assignments she couldn't go. So she gave me the tickets rather than wasting it and she knows how a big fan you are"

"Please thank her from me. And why did you tell her that?? I wonder what she must think of me now....."

Then I saw mom smiling before my excitement dropped down and how I feared hearing what she would say next.

That's when I thought ....2 tickets?...but I am the only on-

.

"You are taking your sister too", she said.

ughhhh damnitttt!

----------------------------------------------------

Jungkook's POV

I wiped the sweat off my face after I reached backstage.

Being an idol is hard..... I thought.

I had just finished my fifth performance which was 'Begin'. 

The choreography was very hard and I couldn't feel my legs once I sat down.

.

"Good job Jungkook. You worked hard.", he entered and pulled his blonde hair back, smiling.

 The latter was wearing a black and white striped shirt with jeans and a blue fluffy jacket. 

He looks so fluffy and cute..I thought.

"ah..Jimin . What are you doing here? I thought you had a concert at Seoul."

Jimin pouted.

"yah! Jungkook do you realize I am your hyung! Show some formality will you! I am two years older than you! and I have eaten 2130 more bowls of rice than you!"

"Yeah yeah whatever. Jimin answer my question"

"oh our concert got shifted to another day because the set wasn't ready and the weather was bad."

"oh is that so?"

Jungkook got up and walked towards Jimin and put his hand over his head,patting.

"I've gotta go. Bye munchkin~"

"Yah! Don't pet me and call me 'munchkin'! And I told you to call me hyung!"

But Jungkook was out of sight and earshot.

"that brat...", Jimin cursed.

------------------

Taehyung's POV

I entered my room with both the tickets in my hand.

I hopped and kept the tickets on my study table .

I saw a head peek from my door.

"Oppa! Did you get the tickets?? Mom told me that we are going together!"

"Taeha! knock before entering! Don't get too excited. Its not like we are going now."

"okok oppa. Actually you are the one to talk, shouting like a maniac and running around the house. Hahaha."

"yah! Taeha ! Get out!"

"okey bye~~"

She shut the door and I sat at my desk.

I thought of displaying my saxophone as I walked towards it and put it on my desk.

I opened it and my eyes shot open wide, shocked.

I took my phone and dialed a number.

"hello?"

"Ah... sonsaengnim. I won't be coming for classes anymore."

"why is that so Taehyung-ah?"

.

"My saxophone broke and repairing would cost me a fortune. I am sorry.."

.

.

Taehyung never went for classes anymore.

---------------

(590 words)