Glass Shard

Taehyung's POV

I was sitting before Jimin in his room, seated in one of his chairs.

His room was big, once you enter you can see a king size bed right in the middle of the room,towards the right was his study , covered with many papers - some from fans and some from work - and towards the left was his window leading to the balcony half closed by the curtains, where you could clearly see the moon shining and the walls of the room reflecting it giving the room a bluish color.

I was seated next to the window as I took a sip from the strawberry juice given to me. The juice was sour but sugar was added to it to sweeten it. The juice was handmade and I stared at the ice cubes floating over the foam when the strawberry was mixed with milk, wondering what to say.

I shuffled nervously when Jimin took a sip from his drink which was dark red. He said it was tomato juice, and I found that different.

"So Taehyung...How do you like it here?",the blonde haired lad asked noticing his nervousness.

"It's very nice. And why is your house in the middle of the forest?"

"We are very particular about personal privacy and I know its kinda odd living in the middle of the forest but we are uncomfortable living in an apartment where there are a lot of people. Of course we cannot afford a house since we keep travelling so we just decided to rent a house big enough for four people."

"I see"

"and honestly its more quiet here rather than hear honking and smell smoke when you open the window of an apartment. There is a lot of nature here too."

"I see.."

*silence*........

Taehyung mentally kicked himself to talk 'cause I mean you are in front of your idol and your not saying anything.He came all the way to meet him and talk to him but his mouth was shut. He decided to ask whether he could get his signature but he thought of asking another time since it was an awkward situation.

"so Taehyung....You didn't get your saxophone hm? "

"ah about that, I forgot to bring it. I'm sorry"

"no no It's completely fine! You must have your reasons."

Taehyung saw something shining on the floor and averted his eyes towards it wondering what it was.

"so Taehyung-ah how long have you been liking our group? Like the only one who composes the music is Suga hyung and he manages the producing and rap. Let me tell you even though he may look cold from outside he is a total softie", Jimin chuckles.

Taehyung didn't pay attention to what the person in front of him was saying and kept on staring at the shining fragment on the floor. Taehyung's mind was full of thoughts and Jimin's words slurred in his head.

He said they decided to rent a house for four. But JSN has three members. So there must be someone else living here too. But who could it be? Why would they stay here? Why in the forest? They can just live in an independent house at the countryside. 

Taehyung was so immersed in his thoughts he didn't realize he was stretching his  hand towards the shiny object on the floor.

"Taehyung? what's wrong?"

Taehyung didn't hear his question.

He was close to the object.

As soon as he picked it he winced and immediately dropped it.

He realized it was a glass shard.

It cut his index finger as blood oozed out from it.

He came back to reality and looked at Jimin,realizing he wasn't paying attention to what Jimin was saying and immediately jumped from his chair when he saw Jimin breathing hard as if he just ran a marathon.

Taehyung confused gulped with fear and worry and before the words could escape from his mouth he was pinned to the wall, Jimin's hand clutching his neck, choking him.

Taehyung struggled in his grip and pressed his arms against Jimin's chest trying to push him away but failed badly because Jimin didn't move at all.

Jimin continued breathing hard and when he looked up Taehyung could see a flicker of red appearing in his eyes. His eyes full of fear and hunger stared at Taehyung intensely.  He drew his hand back and landed on his knees.

Jimin lost his mind as he held his head and shouted loudly.

"ARGH! NO! Stop it!"

Jimin grabbed Taehyung's hand and licked the blood from it.

He grabbed his chin and leaned forward to Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung's hand held tightly together above his head by Jimin's hand.

Tehyung struggled to free from his grip but the other man was stronger.

Taehyung shouted for help but to no avail. 

Damn it! I am going to die here. Is this where it all ends? Seriously I wanna go back home. Why? why me? Someone......Anyone.........please!.........Help me!

Darkness took over me..

-----------

(835 words)