Chapter 3

The rangers had decided to stay with their families. Andros stayed at TJ's place. Every morning they would wake up and meet at the park for a morning jog. Then they would go to the Surf Spot and have breakfast. After breakfast the Earth rangers would introduce Andros to an Earth event, sport, or something only Earth has. Then they would just spend time with each other.

Ashley wolk up confused. Her surroundings were unfamiliar. Then she remembered she spent the night at her parent's house. She got up, showered, dressed and went to get breakfast. As soon as she walked into the kitchen she heard noises that sounded like shouting. She went to the window by the front door and peeked out. What she saw was many reporters camped out on her front yard. She quickly jumped away from the window before they could see her. She knew they were probably gonna be there but she had hoped they wouldn't. Why can't they just leave us alone? She thought. She lifted her wrist and activated her communicator. She teleported to the bridge of the Mega-ship. She sat down in a chair and thought for a while. After 30 minutes she decided to contact the others.

First she checked their houses on the viewing screen. Reporters surrounded all of her friend's houses as well. First she'd called Cassie. Ashley picked up the phone, dialed her friend's phone number.

"Hello?" A sleepy reply came

"Cassie! Listen to me. I need you to teleport to the Mega-ship. Don't go outside. Hurry." Ashley said and then called TJ's and Carlos' number. She told them the same thing she told Cassie.

In a few minutes four sleepy rangers teleported to the Mega-ship Bridge.

"Ok, Ash. What's the big idea?" Carlos asked.

"That's the big idea." Ashley said and pointed to the viewing screen, which showed all their houses surrounded with reporters.

"Oh my god! They aren't gonna leave us alone" Cassie said.

"What are we gonna do? We can't dodge the media forever," Carlos said.

"There's only one thing we can do. We're gonna have to leave Earth. Maybe we can roam the universe and visit other planets." TJ said.

"That would work." Ashley said.

"Okay then I guess that's what we are gonna do." Andros said. "Would you like to get you things from Earth? I'll ready the Mega-ship for long journeys and when you get back we can leave. I also would leave your families a note to tell them where you are." He suggested.

The other's agreed and went to do as Andros' said. 20 minutes later they were ready to set out into the universe.

"Can we transmit a message to all of Earth from here?" Ashley asked.

"Yeah." Andros said.

"Then maybe we can save our parents from the media as well. We could transmit a message and tell them we left Earth." Ashley explained.

"I'll set up the communication equipment up to make the transmission. It will take a few minutes." DECA said.

Once the communications were adapted to make the transmission the rangers gathered around the viewing screen.

"Greetings Earth. We are the Power Rangers. Due to the Media we have decided to leave Earth to have some privacy." Andros said.

"We wish for the media to leave our families alone. They don't have any way to contact us. We may return, but we do not know when." Ashley said.

"If there is a problem that we may be able to help with NASADA has means to contact us. Astro Mega-ship Out." Andros said and then closed communications.

"Okay, let's get on our way." Andros said and took the Mega-ship out of Earth's orbit.