eight

Katrina's pov
•••
The will. Rich dad means better will, more money. At this point we all know who is getting what. Nathan and Ian are going to be taking care dad's business. Monica will probably get half of his saved money. I really didn't know what I was gonna get, nor did I care. I really didn't need anything. I don't like being spoiled. I hate it. It makes me feel privileged.
"Children take a seat." My mom said looking at us.
As you may guess, we are currently going to talk about dads will.
"Who is Monica?" The man said looking at a paper.
"I am, sir." Monica said with serous tone.
"You will be getting 900,000 dollars." The man said as he fixed his glasses.
"Your father also left a note, he said...
Monica,
Mija. I trust you with this money. Just make sure to be responsible with it. Don't go wasting in on stuff you don't need. Love you mija."
You could see the smirk on her face. Designer clothes was on her mind.
"Nathan and Ian." The man spoke out again.
"Your father will be leaving you 1.1 million dollars. Oh! He also left a note."

Nathan and Ian. Mijos. Yes, I know you thought that I would leave the business in your hands. I won't, I had someone else in mind. Anyways, like with Monica please be responsible with this money. I want you guys to have a good life. Go to collage. Find beautiful girlfriends, that will eventually become your wife. Have beautiful children. Lastly have an amazing life. "

I felt tears come down my face.
"Lastly, you must be Katrina." My attention was caught as he said my name.
"Your father left you his business. Congratulations. He also left you a note but I won't read it aloud." He said handing me a note. My mouth dropped.
"I- excuse me." I said getting up and walking out. My anxiety was getting the best of me.
"Katrina." Ian and Nathan called out. I instantly hugged both of them.
"I-I can't do it. It's too much pressure." I said crying.
"Hey, everything is gonna be okay." Ian said trying to confort me.
"Fuck, I'm scared." I spoke out.
"Katrina, you taking over dads business is a good thing. With that you know dad trusted you. You are the most strongest person I know. If you need anything Ian and I are here, we love you little sis." Nathan said. I gave him a smile  and hugged both them again.
"You know what, you both are my business partners now. I will take you two to every meeting." I said looking at them. They both gave each other a high five and laughed.
I love my brothers so damn much.
My phone started to vibrate. I got it and saw that Brandon was calling.
"Hey, what's up." I said
"Just checking up on you." I smiled to myself as he said that.
"I'm feeling better, but I'm coming over right now. I gotta tell you something." I said walking inside the building.
"Okay, I'll be here waiting." He said.
"I'll see you in a bit." I hung up.