twenty-one

Katrina opened the door with a spare key that Brandon gave her.
"Aye, the party's here bitches." She announced as she struggled with the bags in her hands. The boys all ran up to her. Taking bags from her hands. Brandon came up to her and kissed her.
"Hi baby." He said in between their kiss.
"Hola." She replied.
He took the last two bags from her hands and took them to the kitchen.
"Alright, I'm gonna assign each of you a job." She said looking at all of them.
"Brandon, can you please grate the cheese."
"Gotcha baby." He replied kissing her again. She smiled and looked at Edwin.
"Eddy, I need you go put Chile in boiling water."

"Austin, clean the blender cause that shit is dirty as fuck." She said and Austin laughed.
"Zion, chop up some garlic." He nodded.
"Lastly, Nick. Get some tortillas and cut them up in little squares."
They were all doing their job and Katrina was inspecting. She walked over to Brandon.
"Awe, look at my baby." She said pretending to wipe fake tears.
"Can you get my phone." He asked and she nodded.
She handed him her phone. He opened it and started a live on Instagram.
She took his phone and smiled at him.
"Baby, are you free tomorrow cause I wanna take your cute ass on a date ." He said. This comment made many fans start questioning them.
"Oop, Brandon..." She said letting him look at the screen. He kissed her and said, "yes! Katrina and I are dating. Love you babygirl." She blushed.

"Aye what song do you guys want?" Nick asked as he turned on the speaker.
"Umm, play some Kendrick." Katrina replied.
"Bitch don't kill my vibe?" Nick smirked and she nodded.
"Alright ladies, roll your sleeves up. It's gonna get hella messy."

(O o p, sorry this chapter is short)