nineteen

"Still can't believe you have weed." Brandon said as a puff of smoke came out of his mouth. They still were all in a circle. Many conversations came up.
"Wait... why is pizza made in a circle, cut in triangles and then be put in a rectangle box." Edwin said laughing after.
"Edwin, we aren't gonna let you smoke again." Katrina said laughing.
Couple of minutes past. They talked and laughed.
Later, a car pulled up to the drive way. Her brothers and another guy.
Katrina's pov
•••
"Shit, someone's here." I said getting up. I ran inside and looked out the window. Ian and Nathan. They walked up to the door with someone else. I quickly made my way outside again.
"It's my brothers, don't worry they won't do anything." I said reassuring them.
They nodded and we just kept on talking.
"Aye, Kat, you didn't tell me your boyfriends were coming over." Nathan announced making me laugh.
"Damn, smells like skunk." Ian added walking towards us.
"Wanna take a hit." I said handing him the blunt. He nodded and sat down next to me.
"Damn, I see how it is." The guy said looking at me.
"Huh? Who are you again." I asked trying to figure out who it was.
"Really Kat? It's Diego." I instantly got up and hugged him.
"Sorry, I'm just a little fucked up at the moment." I said laughing.
"Anyways, guys this is Diego. Diego, that's Brandon, Edwin, Austin, Nick and Zion." I said.
They all said 'Hi' and Diego sat down next to me.
•••
Brandon pov
•••
I closely watched him and his every move. He put his arm around Katrina, which made me tense up a little but I just let it pass by.
"Anyways, how did you guys meet?" He asked looking at us.
"Through me.." I replied, giving him a stern. He just nodded and started talking with her brothers.
"Aye, well is it alright if her spend the night." Nick said as he yawned.
"Yeah, here, I'll go find some blankets for later." She said getting up. I followed her inside.
"So, Diego huh?" I said.
"What about him?"
"Oh nothing, just-"
"Brandon, don't worry about him. I see him as a brother, I only have my eyes on someone."
"Good and May I ask who that person is?"  I asked with a smirk. She got closer.
"Do you really wanna know?" She said looking into my eyes.
••••
Brandon, felt his cheeks heat up.
"You." Katrina replied. Still looking at Brandon. His eyes widen.
"Oh shit, well guess what." He asked.
"Hmm."
"I have my eyes on someone too!" He said as she smiled at him.
"It's you and will always be you." He said looking to her eyes. He could tell that she was blushing. Her cheeks heated up.
"Well, I need to make sure something first." She said, as she played with the collar of Brandon's button up.
"Do you accept the challenge?" She said making direct eye contact with him. He gave her a confused look.
"What challenge?" He looked down at her, waiting for a response.
"Me" She said smirking.
"Well do you think this answers your question." He said as he pressed his lips on hers. The kiss lasted. Brandon smiled in between every kiss. Wishing the moment wouldn't end.
"Hey, your brothers found more blankets down stairs-" Austin said as he interrupted the kiss.
"WAIT- IS IT OFFICIAL." Austin said with an excited tone
Brandon and Katrina looked at each other and nodded.
"Yep." He said putting an arm around her being Katrina closer.
"GUYS!" Austin said running down the stairs.
"Katrina and Brandon are now official!" Austin said, earning a weird look from Diego.
"AYE AYE." Edwin said getting up.
"Fucking finally." Zion added.
"Okay, I ship." Nick said.
Brandon and Katrina made their way down holding more blankets.
"Aha, our power couples." Edwin said as he pretended to wipe a fake tear.
Katrina threw the blanket to the boys and there herself on the couch.