.3

Emily's P.O.V

_

After I came back from Luke's house, I decided I wanted to get shit faced, I wasn't having a good couple days and I wanted to take my mind off some stuff, so I called my best friend Aly and asked if she wanted to go to the club and she obviously said yes. It was a warm Friday night at the end of August and I was pumped to go.

I look at myself in the mirror and cringe. I must've gained weight since I bought this dress last year, it use to be a bit more loose fitting.

I turn around and look at Aly texting on her phone.

"Does this look okay?"

Aly looks up from her phone and her eyes widen.

"Emily, you look so hot."

I roll my eyes and shake my head.

"It's not to tight? I feel like I'm gonna burst."

"No, it looks amazing on you. It hugs your curves perfectly." She honestly answers nodding.

I smile and look back in the mirror. The dress was black and was above my knees but not to short, and had 3 cutouts on both sides.

"What shoes are you wearing?" She asks.

"I'm going to wear my blue pumps."

"You're going to look so good, if Nick saw you, he wouldn't be able to keep his hands off of you."

I laugh and flip her off. I take my comb and brush through my tight blonde curls to make them loose, and hairspray my hair.

I watch her look in my closet on the floor. "Can I wear your red heels?"

"Yeah, I don't think they are in my closet. Check under my-."

"Found them." She holds up my heels and grins widely. She was wearing a very tight laced white dress and she straightened her black hair and wore a cat eye with a red lip. When all I wore was a smokey eye and dark wine coloured lipstick.

"I'm ready when you are." She smiles.

I nod and we make our way towards the door. My mum and dad currently weren't home, due to a business trip, but they'd be back later tonight. We called a cab and about 10 minutes later we arrived at the club and I paid the taxi driver the fare. We go to the guard and show him our fake IDs and he lets us in.

"Gotta love fake IDs." Aly chuckles which makes me laugh too.

We go to the bar and sit down at the stools. I wave for the bartender, "Red Russian and one shot."

He nods and makes my drink, I look over and notice Aly not next to me, I turn fully around and see her grinding on a tall guy with shaggy dark blonde hair.

"Here's are your drinks."

I thank him for my drinks, and chug them down quick. Feelings myself get a little tipsy when I see someone sit next to me, I put down my glass and rub my dress to get rid of any wrinkles.

"Hey beautiful."

I look up at the stranger staring at me.

"Hello." I kindly smile.

"Why are you here all alone, babe?"

I turn around and point to Aly grinding on the guy still, "She's over there, and I wanted a drink." I simply said, biting my lip nervously.

"Ah, would you fancy a dance?" He asks smirking. I think about it for a second, should I? Nick won't mind, I'm just going to dance.

"Why not?" I kindly smile.