Chapter one

Sixteen. When you get your first job, drivers license and a huge party. Well that's not all for me sadly I have one more 'gift' as everyone calls it. And that gift I finding my life long soul mate, or just mate for short.

"Animal crackers in my soup monkeys and rabbits loop the loop!" I sang as I put on my make up and did my hair. By the way, the name's Zoe. Zo for short, well shorter... Any who today is a 'big day' for me apparently since I am turning sixteen and finding my mate and all that crap today. "Why did I have to be born a werewolf?" I complained to my complexion in the off white vanity mirror I have in my room."Zoe time for breakfast!!" my mom called from down stairs. Well speak of the devil..... "Now Zoe Rose Patin!" "COMING!" I groaned as she used my full name. I look at the time on my phone and see I still another half hour till I have to head out. "Are you excited about finding your mate?!" she asked while placing a plate of eggs and bacon in front of me. "I don't want to get into all that drama and shiz." I told her truthfully. "Well get ready for lots of love and other things you will get from your mate." she mumbled 'other things' I look at the time again and see I have to get going. "Great talk and all but I don't want to be late for school sooo BYE!" I told/yelled at her slamming the In the process of exiting the hell hole I call my home. As was walking down the sidewalk humming Yellow Submarine by The Beatles I was tackled by none other than one of my best friends Brooklyn. " HAPPPYY BIRRTHDAYY ZOOOO!" She squealed as she tackled me to the ground in a deathly tight hug. "Thanks." I managed to say out from the death grip she had on me. Her older brother Andy came soon after and helped me up from the floor. He's in a band called Black veil brides, I honestly don't know why he chose that name. But hey they make some good music, so it's fine by me. If you are wondering yes her last name is Biersack, and yes her initials are B.B. "Hey kid finally the big 1-6." Andy teased knowing I didn't want to find my mate. He found his mate at 21, but his mate isn't a bitchy ass like all other girls. She actually cares about Brooklyn and their family. I am actually glad for him. And now two years later they have a pup on the way! But Andy is still connected to his family and friends as ever, I wish my brother was like that.... "Hey you okay Zo?" Brooklyn asked concerned "Yea I'm fine why are you asking?" "You're crying." I touched my face and sure enough I was crying. Andy then came and gave me a hug, he knew why i was crying. Me an my brother were so close we were best friends, until he found his mate. A crazy bitch that just wanted power and wealth. He was next in line for alpha of our pack (moonlite pack) so as soon a they got married they moved into a new house. And that night she killed him a brutal murder, no sympathy, you couldn't tell that it was him blood splattered all over the place. And the worst part was they had a baby girl before they had gotten married, she too had been murdered. She was arrested the next day, she had killed him before he was old enough to take over the pack is she got nothing but death row. I still remember the horrid scene. "There , there." He pet my head trying to comfort me. "I'm fine really....we have to go." I sniffled "Okay but remember kid have fun today's your day. Brooklyn gave me a long hug before we headed toward school.

Time skip (walking into school)

Brooklyn's locker was far from mine so I was on my own now. "HEY EVERYBODY ITS ZOE THE WHORE!" Sarah the school slut shouted with her 'Barbie doll' friends laughing their asses off. "Oh why thank you for presenting me!" I told her. "But know there's no words to present you besides Slut, bitch.. oh wait there are so many words to describe you that all the boys you slept with can name at least two words." I said walking away. I turned around and said "And that's a lot." I smirked. Just a normal day for me as usual, "Hey Zoe wait up" Blaze my cousin called out to me. "What's up Blaze?" "Did you hear that Juliet (Andy's wife) is having triplets!!!" she cheered bashfully. "What he didn't tell me! I am so going to kill him later." *RING* *RING*

"Bye don't want to be late again." She mumbled or tried to the last word.

Time Skip(lunch)

"Hey Bitch!" And here we go again. •~• "HELLO EARTH TO B-I-T-C-H." Sarah yelled in my ear. "Oh you're talking to me? I thought one of your man whores were calling you by your true name, but my mistake." I said in an innocent voice. "You are just jealous of me because I am so perf." she said flipping her bleached blonde hair."Not even in your dreams Bitchy-ass." "At least I have a boyfriend-" "Yea more like your Boy toy, now can I just go to lunch now Sarass?" I questioned she froze eyes wide "Thanks Sarass!" I smirk walking passed her. I walked into the lunch room and went straight to the school lunch. I know unusual for a student to choose school lunch over home made but man this school lunch was like heaven. So after I got my lunch and paid I went over to the table where all my friends are and sat. "Hey bitches and bitchos." "Bitchos?" questioned my best guy friend Kendall "Yea you know bitches are female dogs so bitchos is my way of a male dog!" I said smiling a bright smile. In the middle of lunch I smell a heavenly scent of chocolate and vanilla it was perfect. I followed the scent until I saw who it belonged to. The biggest ass on the football team and Sarasses boy toy Liam Bensen. Ugh why him?! 'MATE' my wolf was screaming wanting to rape I mean mate him then and there. ' Fine but if he's an ass we are gonna have to figure things out. •~•. I walked up to him and said "okay so how is this going to work out?" he looked at me like I was crazy. Then said with his smoother than silk voice "I Liam Bensen reject you Zoe Patin as my mate and luna of the the silver moon pack." Just what I need another asshole up my ass. "Okay." I said as I walked away, oh Alpha this is a rejection you'll regret.

A/N

Hey this is Lala212131 so yea first chapter not the best but eh to heck with it. Hoped you enjoyed it remember to leave a comment on anything you liked or disliked it'll only make me a better writer. Thanks!!!!!