HELPED! P3

hey you may can see ITS PART 3 from helped..... but I'll explain later not now... ill shut up and let you read. {this part will be longer than the others?} enjoy......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jimin POV

"Don't stand there Jimin bring him in and let him stay here." Namjoon said...

when Namjoon said that Yoongi can stay Jimin smiled and walks inside still with Yoongi in his arms. when Jimin as inside Namjoon close the door and walks after Jimin. " Jimin lay him first down on the couch and I'll be taking care of his wounds, okay?" Namjoon ask him and smiled. Jimin nodded and goes to the living room and put him down on the cough and put his bag on the ground. " okay Namjoon be careful he can wake up and maybe kill you too" Namjoon nodded and walks over to Yoongi and grab his sword and put it on his bag. "okay Jimin get me some warm water and the first aid kit" Jimin nodded and grab the grab warm water and the first aid kit and walks back to Namjoon. "here" Jimin said and give him the first aid kit and that warm water. Namjoon smiled and thank Jimin. Namjoon grab Yoongi arm and poor some warm water on it because it was dirty from the dirt very carefully. after a couple of minute Namjoon had taken care of Yoongi's wounds. "all done" Namjoon said and smiled...,.............

[edited]