Explanations and Disclaimer (And TW)

A/N: Okay, this is really late so that's why there's like four chapters going up just today. So, a quick apology to Kill Me on Pinterest, and I know excuses are bad but I just want to explain what's happened. Basically, I forgot about this until I was reminded and then I began to write it. Then I lost it and got distracted, and when I remembered I kept on procrastinating to do it. Then I decided to turn it into a movie and a book (this is the book). The movie'll be up on YouTube soon, once I'm done with it (first I have to script it; then storyboard, block, ink, and colour it; then do the music beforehand), under the same name. If I get my hands on the CGI tech (and I get better editing tech and maybe Thomas Sanders, his friends, and Brendon Urie decide to voice whose based off them), I'll redo it in more Spiderverse style. That won't be for a few years thought.
Anyways, since I was so freaking stupid and procrastinated, I'm going to post several more chapters after this one for today.
-    -    -
TW: blood; some fighting; lots of peril; possibly some mild language that's uncensored; censored strong language; death/mentions of death, etc (especially important for the movie)
-    -    -
Disclaimer: I do not own Sanders Sides or the idea, that belongs to Thomas Sanders and his employees. I also do not own Thomas Sanders, his friends/employees, or Brendon Urie (that's called slavery and it's frowned upon in my country by most people). The original ideas (Thomas as a satyr and him meeting Brendon Urie and voicing Disney princes [it'll come up later if it wasn't in the description]) came from tumblr but I don't know who originally came up with it since I found it on Pinterest.
I do, however, own the story itself in its forms (movie and fanfiction/book). I own the plot and several of the characters (such as the Seven Sisters, Hydros, Typhon, etc), and I will state whether or not a particular character is mine in the author's note connected to that chapter. I own all the art and music in the movie, as well as the cover art and songs.
Alright, I hope you all have a nice day. You're loved and appreciated and I'll see y'all next chapter! If you read all of this, you get a virtual kawaii unicorn plushie for your Mindscape! Also, try the Shimeji extension for Google Chrome and you might be able to get Thomas Sanders or Brendon Urie as Shimejis!