the last day of school

I'm Chloe Futrell and it's the last day of school. I'm 18 years old. I stand outside of the school taking in the summer sun on my ebony skin,the breeze in my brown hair . I sit there and wait for my friends, Xavier, Chris and Sierra. It's 3:20 and we all go camping tomorrow at 5:00. I'll go to the store and buy camping supplies. But for now I wanna go to get something to eat. I walk to the car where mom was picking me up at.
"Hey,mom."
"Hey,sweetie" mom exclaimed.
My car is at home. It's a white and royal blue BMW with rims. I got it for my 15th birthday. We arrive at home. I get in my car and head to Chick-fil-A. I walk in  deciding on what I want when I see  something unbearably heartbreaking. I immediately freeze at the sight. I feel my heart break into uncountable pieces and the warm tears start to flow from my eyes. I stomp outside not knowing what else to do.

"I was stupid to believe you changed"I scream!

I go and sit in my car the tears flowing faster and faster. I wipe my eyes enough to see where I'm going. I drive to Walmart to get the camping supplies. Every time  I think about it I cry. When I was by the flashlights I started crying again. A boy about my age noticed that I was.

"Hey,I couldn't help but notice that you was crying"he said.

"I'm sorry for acting like this it's just been a really hard day and I just.... can't... I.... don't know where to start"I wimpered.

"Oh,It's okay,by the way I'm Corey"he greeted.

Corey was a little taller than I was. He had a nice athletic, muscular physique. His hair was very curly and bushy. He was light-skinned with green eyes.

"Oh, I'm Chloe"breathing deeply.

We talked and I told him about the camping trip tomorrow and he walked with me as I picked up the stuff for the trip

We talked and I told him about the camping trip tomorrow and he walked with me as I picked up the stuff for the trip. Corey and I had became really close. I stop dead in my tracks and start breathing heavily. I feel the tears swell in my eyes.