trans update

Oh yea and my friend V now knows that I'm trans ;9

I texted abt it on ig w/my other friend Y and 2 weeks a go or so we met her, but i had to go home, so Y talked w/V abt it. At the next day in school asked me if it was true that I didn't want to be a girl anymore and I said that it was true. (I got very nervous tho)

She asked me since when I knew,but I got REALLY FUCKING HELLA NERVOUS. (Shaking n stuff ;H;)
So I just showed her the chat between me and Y and went to the toilet (I had to go for real) and just said: "Just read these 3 long-ass messages, there I explain it to Y."

Then I went to the toilet and when I came back it looked like all her questions were answered and gave me bacc my phone and even called me Lucio for most of the day TvT

(One time she even apologized and said that she still needs to get used to it BUT SO DO I)

Also, last week or so, my friends J, F and my classmate L went to the supermarket that was near where I was waiting for my mom to pick me up. They saw me and J asked me how to call me.
At first I kinda wanted to avoid the q and asked back: "What?" As if I didn't understand her. Then she repeated herself and I just said Lucio. It was kinda embarassing BUT IT WAS WORTH IT 1 TIME IN PE SHE CALLED ME LUCIO. Altho it sounded like when u say smth and get very quiet at the end bc its embarassing. BUT SHE DID IT.

Ahah writing all that made my heartbeat increase.. maybe I'm just so nervous bc I'm scared of not being accepted BUT MOST OF THE PEOPLE FUCKIN DO. IK THAT MY FAM IS VERY SUPPORTIVE AND MY FRIENDS N CLASSMATES TOO. SO IDK WHATS WRONG WITH ME.

Sorry but I needed to let my aggressions go free.
Cya!
-Lucio