Mental Hospital (storytime #3)

Yea ok, so today in music, there was also abother man with our music teacher. (They both like.. almost 60yrs old I think? Well my music teach is, I think)

I always sit in the first row and I was just fidgeting w/the scissors of my friend (dunno y I didn't take my own)
My music teach (lets call him jones) was just normally tellin us smth bout music, asked questions, the usual funny lessons.

Then the man asked me: "Do you have your E-card with you?" (An E-card is kinda like an acc for medical stuff, like when u go to the doc u show it to the receptionist and scans it, and w/this card u also 'pay')

And I was like 'What?', I mean, I didn't say it, I just looked confused. I said: "No?"
Then he said: "Because I would let you deliver to a mental hospital right now" and pointed at the scissors.

I still looked confused, but put them back into my friend's pencil case. (But I began fidgeting w/a pen afterwards. He didn't say anything tho) Jones also didn't say anything to him when he said that to me.

At home I told the story to my mom, but she said its either strange humor or she didn't know. "Its in this ear in, and at the other it comes out again"
Or smth like that.

Also 1 of my classmates came up to me and said: "It was so strange when he yelled at you!"
(Altho I didn't conceive it as yelling but ok)

Idk I dun like him anyways dat much so??? *shrug*

Yee

Story time end byee