Chapter 3: Rain

(A/N: ignore the purse)

A computer virus has built armies of robotic soldiers and taken control of our world. But, there is one place we can be safe...

The Domed City of Corinth.

And the only hope we have left is...

___________________

Aniya's POV

After Dillon and I were released from that disgusting place... I mean seriously the food sucked except the jello!

Anyways back to the main topic...

Scott and Summer were taking Dillon and I to their base of operations or something like that.

We then came to a stop in front of a tall metal door and the place looked like a garage.. it felt like it was home but I wasn't so sure just yet.

The door automatically opened when we stopped in front of it and then continued walking inside the place.

"So, here we are.." Scotty started off talking more to Dillon and I "Home Sweet Home"

I walked further in with the others trailing behind me and I saw it sorta looked like a mechanics workshop. On my right, I saw Scott's baby, his red and black racer, and a black and yellow motorcycle but sorta like a dirt bike. On my left, I saw a mainly blue van like truck. (A/N: Does anyone know what kind of car Flynn drives??)

"We call it the garage" Summer says sarcastically as she walks and stands next to me moving her hands motioning to the space around us

"See if you can guess why" Flynn says sarcastically sliding out from under his car with a tool in his hand and getting up walking back to a cart of tools on the side.

I see Dillon walk up to Scott's car and I can see Scott smirking like he's the king.

"Yours?" Dillon questions in his usual brooding tone looking at Scott's racer

"All 700 horses" Scott says smug and proud about his car as he stands next to the driver side door.

"Cute toy" Dillon says smiling a bit smug walking away.

"Got your ego hurt, Scotty" I asked  smirking at my brother when I heard him say "Cute toy?!"

He playfully glared at me and pushed me away a bit making me stumble a bit and I chuckled.

I suddenly hear Summer speak and I turn around to see her and Flynn who I didn't hear walk up to us again until now, walk towards a wall full of screens.

"These are the real toys" Summer said proudly motioning to the nine screens on the wall net to a metal door.

"Where did all this stuff come from?" Dillon asked Summer curious about this stuff

I jumped when I heard a voice come from the screen.

"It came from me" the distorted voice said as a screen lit up with a line and a giant K on it. "Come in I'll show you"