Chapter 2

"Natalia is Aaron coming out tonight?" Calen asked me. I sighed a little " Ive been asking him all week to come out and he just tells me the same thing every time. Im not asking him when Holly's around or she'll invite herself to make me mad." Calen gave me a sad smirk "Ive never liked her she's always given me bad vibes." "Yeah well clearly he loves her vibes." I replied with a shaky voice holding back the tears. Trying to be supportive she said, "You really need to drop him. Its been two years with how many other girls? You know he's no good for you Natalia." I know she wasn't actually looking for an answer but she got one anyway "Seven girls that I know of, How can I just give up two years like it was nothing? He was literally my first everything you know that." Irritated at my stupid logic we pulled up to Stephan's house. "Hey ladies how are we doing today?" Calen smiles and runs up to him while saying, "Natalia saw her favorite person today, now she needs an Aaron free weekend." I grumpily smile at her "Im still going to try to talk him into coming over tonight, nice try."

A few hours later in on the phone with him, "Why won't you take a weekend away with me? You haven't spent time with just me in months." He starts raising his voice at me "I already told you my mom won't let me go over there." I could hear Holly in the background laughing with his mom when he stopped talking. "Seriously are you kidding me right now Aaron? I guess i'll let you go so you can so spend quality time with your girlfriend." I was so mad I was crying at this point as I hung up I could hear him starting to talk, I didn't want to hear his response so I hung up. I felt so alone and so hurt. Calen came over to me, as she gave me a hug she said, "Give me your phone. We are going to find you someone for the night." In shock I looked at her "Im not giving you my phone to find me anyone for the night." Still holding her hand out "It's okay for him to be with Holly for the night but you have to be alone?" Understanding her logic I responded "Fine but it has to be someone I'm okay with." All giddy and happy she took my phone and the three of us started looking through my contact list.

This took forever I had almost the whole school in my phone. I wasn't popular at all, between friends and doing group projects I had a lot of phone numbers. The next twenty minuets consisted of her naming guys, me saying no, her getting mad. "How about Jonny? You guys got along in chemistry class. He wasn't happy unless he got a hug from you everyday." I didn't want to be having this conversation and Stephan knew I didn't like Jonny considering we had a whole conversation in school about how weird I thought he was. Stephan finally said something, "I know its a long shot since things didn't exactly work out the first time, How about Connor?" Remembering back to my junior year I had a short fling with Connor Kingston. He was one of the kinda popular guys. Not in sports but was friends with everybody. He was 6'2 with blond hair that just barley draped over his eyebrows, deep blue eye you just would get lost in at the first glance. Right before we started hanging out he had just gotten out of a relationship with Tiffany Wilson. Tiffany and I have similar facial features so he couldn't stand looking at me I guess because he just stopped talking to me. Literally we were laying down watching movies and he rolled over and didn't speak to me again.

My eyes almost shot out of my head when he asked me that. "No not in a million years are you going to get me to call him and ask him to come over. I know you guys remember how that ended." Without hesitation Stephan grabbed my phone, pushed called, put the phone on speaker, and held it up to me. It rang three times before a familiar voice answered "Hello?" My voice was shaking "Uh hey whats up?" Kinda confused he said, "I don't want to sound rude but I got a new phone and I lost all my contacts who is this?" "Yeah uh its Natalia." I replied. Super excited he goes "Natalia? Natalia Woods? Hey girl whats up?" Feeling a little better at the sound of his excitement I said, " Hey um Stephan's having a little get-together at his place and I didn't know if you wanted to come or not?" At little sadness took over his excitement "Oh well id love to but I've already been drinking, I can't leave." He continued to say, " What are you doing tomorrow?" Stephan took my phone from me to talk to him. Drunkly he said, "Hey bud get your ass to my house right now." Connor explained to him why he couldn't come over. Then he asks "What are you guys doing tomorrow?" I took my phone back. "Calen has the parade in town to cheer at tomorrow morning." He got excited "That goes right by my house you guys should meet me there." Calen leaned over and said "Of course they will meet you there we will see you tomorrow." She hung up the phone. After that we sounded like junior high girls giggling. About an hour later we all went to bed and I had no idea what pain that phone call was going to cause me in the future.