Chapter 3

Janae POV

"Prod stop." I gently pushed him and sat up on the bed.

"Why?" He starts to kiss my neck. "I mean I like you, you like me so why not?"

I get up and grabbed my bag.

" because I'm just not that kind of girl. That's just not me and if you don't get that then you should take me home." I said while my arms across my chest standing my ground.

He sat up sitting on the corner of the bed and started smiling and clapping. He just really confused me.

" why are you clapping?"

"Because you finally passed one Of my test."

" test?"

" yes I test the girls I'm interested in to see if there the 'meet up somewhere' kind of girl or the ' bring home to moms' kind of girl and you passed." He said stand up coming towards me.

" so you tested me like I'm a Guinea pig? This is stupid I'm just gonna find my own way back okay?" I turn to walk out but gently pulls me back.

"No stay with me. I'm sorry but I just have to do this for girls. Most try to use me because of my parents. I just had to make sure that you were different that's all. How about I ordered some Chinese food and we go watch any movie you want to watch.

" anything?"

"Anything I promise."

I sigh then smile "okay but we're watching dirty dancing."

"Ugh I hate that movie. My mom use to make me watch it with her." Craig said leading me downstairs to the movie room.

"We'll I guess me and your mom are gonna have that in common."

" I guess." He chuckled while dialing the restaurant number.

" oh I can't eat Chinese food by the way." I said. He hung up and looked at me.

"Why?"

"I'm allergic to tamari which is what soy sauce is conceived of. It makes my throat swell up. "

" oh well how about Coney Island?"

" sure order me some wings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7months Later

Janae's POV

As I wait for my plane to land, I go over these last seven months in my thoughts. Me and prod started dating six months ago and became the power couple of the school. me and Alissa run the school and we've been growing a very strong friendship, not as strong as breaunna and nique's though. Craig and i's relationship have been great. He buys me everything I take a second glance at. He treats me like I'm his little princess and I love it. I love the fact that I feel so much love directed towards me in my life.

But I have gotten close to Jacob. He's like my Bestfriend. But we try not to be obvious because every time Craig see or hear of us hanging out he gets so angry for no reason. I don't get it. He's his friend. But it's what ever. I love him and he pleases me with happiness so i might as well obey his wishes since I'm not pleasing him in sexual ways. That's one thing I don't like bout prod. After two months of us dating he always pressure me to have sex. I'm just not ready for it. Thank god I left to my dad house in Houston before he started stressing over football.

The plane lands and I step into the airport. I look around and see Jacob coming towards me. I pick up my bags and walk towards him.

" thanks for picking me up. Craig is at practice and my mom is working."