Thank You Mr. Pitts!

Bellatrix POV

It's another boring day at work. Stacking coffee cups in Hot Topic. Then again it wasn't all bad... at least I get to listen to Black Veil Brides. They've been my favourite band since I could remember.  They're just so.... inspirational.

           ******************

  Let me explain.  I was in a bad place. My dad had just commited suicide and my mum would beat me. She thought it was my fault because I had a different music taste to him. Maybe she forgot that she was the one with a drinking problem who was putting knives to him every night accusing him of everything. Who knows? Whilst this happened I took razors and knives into my room so mum couldn't hurt him. I guess that I took to hurting myself but no one else knew about my little night time pitty parties. Concealer was my best friend. I was getting deeper and deeper until a stranger accidentally sent me the song Saviour by Black Veil Brides. I listened to it and cried.  The lyrics really got to me and it hurt that someone could know exactly what I wanted to hear.

      **********************

"Bellatrix Mystique what the hell do you think you're doing? " shouts my boss Mr. Pitts. The only reason I joined the shop is because Jake's uncles dad owns it. The impatient look on his face is all I need to see.... I'm in trouble. And I'm not talking little trouble,  I'm talking firing trouble.  No. Not now.This can't be happening. You have nowhere to live. No friends to stay with. You're gonna be homeless.  I guess you deserve it. I walk to my manager with what must have been a worried look on my face because he just smiked and laughed, "Gotcha!" he smiles looking pleased with himself, "What do you think you're doing here when you have these for being such a good employee?" he pulls out a flight ticket and .... a black veil brides backstage pass with a ticket. I scream. Mr Pitts continued, "Jake and the rest of the band will meet you there. Better hurry up because your flight leaves in an hour. Oh and one more thing. You'll stay with Jake until you have a place to live and your mum has sorted out her drinking problem... which may be some time but oh well. Have fun sweetie! "

I find a whole new wardrobe in my car. Mr. Pitts was a billionaire so he chose his favourite employee to send away every two years.. I had been chosen :). I set of for the airport.

Finally on the plane I put my headphones on music on full blast... 'A saviour will be there.  When you are feeling alone, " I closed my eyes.  Tomorrow I would meet my idols. Tomorrow I would live with Jake.

Tomorrow I would be safe.