New Beginning

Bellatrix POV

I am greeted at the airport with the voices of andy and jake. They didnt know what I looked like so they just stood there shouting my name. I can't see their faces so I followed the voices

"Bellatrix. Bellatrix? "

"Andy.? Jake?"

I saw their familiar shaggy hair and leather jackets and (in Andy's case) leather trousers. "ANDY! JAKE!" they turned and faced me. God, Andy was just a hot as I remember him... from the posters in my room...and pics on my old second hand phone with no sim. I think I must have stared a little too long because the next thing I know Jake is giving me a massive hug. Andy smiles at me. I'd met them all before at the shop because they were doing signings but I doubt they remember me. This time it felt different.

Andy POV

I stood at that frickin airport for about an hour. Then we found out her flight had been delayed.

"Well thats just great. What the hell do we do now?" We sat... well Jake sat I stood. My friend Bryan was with us because he wanted to get all the gossip about Bellatrix. We got harrassed by about a million fans. It was great but I just wanted to see Bellatrix. I remembered her from signings and she was just so amazing. Her bright blue eyes couldn't see it though. I bet she'll go for Ash. Damn. Her flight's here.

"Bellatrix? Bellatrix? "

When she finds us she stands and stares at me for about 5 seconds. Then Jake gives her a hug. Man, I wish I could hug her that easily but my heart skips a beat from just seeing her. This is going to be harder than I thought.

Ashley POV

How much longer are they gonna be?? I've been standing outside this airport for ages.... how has Jake not had pizza yet. Oh wait... there are cafés in airport right? Anyway at least I get to be with ma bros... jinxx is so god damn wierd... hes licking cc's toes. ..

"Guys cut it out!" I say " I think shes here!!!"

I see Jake hugging her.. hes totally into her... ohhhh.... Andy's face... theres gonna be some serious fights round here.

Bellatrix POV

Omg! The whole band is here! Just to meet me... now I feel special :). I'm met with hugs from Jinxx and CC and a kiss on the cheek by Ashley.

" It's so good to meet you guys

Again!" I thank them for picking me up.

"Anytime hunni" says Ashley I smile ans then Jake pipes up...

"So then Bella - can I call you Bella?- whats the deal with your mum?