Rosy Comes To Town

Hey guys. Ummm.... yh late update >insert pathetic excuse here < . This chapter is dedicated to rebel_love_songXD because she has srsly not shut up about it :p so just for that sweetie ur gonna b in this story....

Comment

Rate

Vote

Follow?

Bellas POV

What the heck have you done??? Well thats it.. your going to end up screwing with Ashley and then your chances with andy are going to be-

A figure peeks round the door. I turn to see who it is.

OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG! !!!!!! Thank you so much Mr Pitts! !!!

Its my best friend Rosy from home. I cant believe he let her come too. Why didn't I know about this? ?? I ran up and hugged her.

"Jesus Christ Bella... calm the f*ck down... its not like you didnt see me a few days ago...?" I slowly let go and take time to appreciate her effort on clothing. Black ripped skinny jeans and an asking alexandria shirt with black converse. Her short browny hair really suited her , as did her smoky eyed makeup and red lipstick.

"So..." she said raising her eyebrows at me multiple times "how is is living with me and the hottest guys in existence??" My jaw drops.

"You're going to live with us?!?!?!"

"Yeah... is that ok?"

"Is that ok ? Damn you sweetie because this is the dream... remember how when we were in high school and you would plan out our lives where we would eventually get with bvb and aa? Well its actually happening!"

Then I feel it. It hits like a bullet, first to my arms and then my knees. I fall hitting my head. The smell of blood lingers in my hair and on my face as the world goes black.

Rosys POV

The guys are so nice. I secretly walk through the hallway to my room dumping my bags down quietly. I find the bathroom and slowly open the door. Bella is in there. She stands there for a few seconds. Probably thinking deeply about something knowing Bella. She runs up and pulls me tightly to her restricting my airways. I can't f*ckin breath!

"Jesus Christ Bella... calm the f*ck down... its not like you didnt see me a few days ago...?" She let's go reluctantly. I would carry on hugging her but I need a wee...!

"So..." I say remembering the lives I used to plan when we were in high school. .. aahhh the good days "how is is living with me and the hottest guys in existence??" Her jaw drops.

"You're going to live with us?!?!?!"

"Yeah... is that ok?"

"Is that ok ? Damn you sweetie because this is the dream... remember how when we were in high school and you would plan out our lives where we would eventually get with bvb and aa? Well its actually happening!"

We both smile. She stops laughing and a tear rolls down her face. Her arms fall to her side as she collapses. As I try to catch her I stumble. Her head hits the radiator and begins to bleed. She lays on the floor eyes closed.

I am not sure if she is breathing but she seems so lifeless. I hate it. Im going to cry. What if shes dead...

So guys... whatcha think... wrote this in like 10 minutes bc now rebel_love_songXD might shut up :p nahh im just kidding...

Like comment and vote for her stuff too bc she is helpin me through hard times at the minute and I need some way of letting her know how much I love her (no homo)

Thanks ;)